Christmas Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
L-R: Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm, Urban Decay Electric 24/7, L'Oreal Shocking, Sugarpill Loose Shadows, Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette, Restorative Overnight lip balm, Urban Decay Blackest Black Super Curling Mascara, Urban Decay Lip Envy, L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion​
 ​
I got tons of makeup for Christmas,which is awesome =) My SO went all out and got me shadows, mascaras and lip stains from my favorite brands. I asked him to get me the UD electric pencils because my Perversion black was getting frighteningly short. I'm crazy excited to start trying everything and writing reviews, I want to know what everyone else got too!​
 ​
Thus far I've tried the L'Oreal Shocking and it was quite shocking, my eyelashes were up to my brows =)​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Wow! Lucky girl!

I got a Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Silk Eyeshadow in #2 Lust Red, some lashes from Eylure and Paris Hilton's line, a skincare set from Avene, a goodie bag from Luxola (an online store in Singapore that sells makeup items that we can't find here) containing lots of makeup samples from brands like Sleek Makeup and Face Atelier, as well as some Kerastase hair care items from a hair salon, where I got a hair spa session. My best friend also won me an eyeshadow duo from Topshop Fashion Fast Forward Singapore via their Facebook page!

I don't have photos here of all that I got this December, but they're in my blog. I'm also going to give away the Kerastase hair mask for my year-end giveaway because I don't use masks. Sharing is fun! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

xoxo,

Roxanne

Latest posts

Back