Tips for joint pain.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lose weight- additional body weight creates strain on our joints, significantly the knee joints. Losing as very little as ten pounds of body weight will facilitate cut back pain.

Warm up- our bodies have to be compelled to be warmed up so as to figure properly and avoid excess injuries.This allows our tendons to flex and become a lot of supple, permits the muscles to unwind and work higher, and gets the blood flowing through our body.

Don't over exercise - no matter the kind of exercise you are doing, or how serious the workout, our bodies would like time to repair. somebody who will hours of intense exercising daily can have a lot of issues with chronic joint pain than somebody who permits their body to recuperate.

Change positions- sitting or standing all day, day once day, will cause joint pain.We need to vary our routines to allow each our bodies and joints selection and rest periods. obtaining up and touring is useful to interrupt up a routine and keep our bodies in form. 
claps.gif

I follow the following two steps to get relief from joint pains:-

1. A lukewarm water bath in the morning

2. Oil massage on the affected area (I use mustard oil)

Lukewarm water and massage really helps and reduce joint instantly. Well you can also try some other tips like

Exercise, cycling and strength training will help you, if you exercise atleast half an hour daily will help you, Massage on different parts like hips, joints and knee joint also use dumbbells for weight lifting exercises, that will sure help you..

When all else fails..... Ibuprofen works for me! Especially after playing ice hockey!

Back