My Newly Updated Stash (Very Picture Heavy)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got a new teen/children's desk from Target. Maybe I'm just really short but it's pretty high imo for a children's desk lol. It's the Circo Honey Oak desk. The hutch I've had forever. It came off a dresser that belonged to my sister in law but she didn't need it and gave it to me. It doesn't have any notches bc the weight is heavy enough that it stays in place. Also I blurred out the mirror bc I was cleaning my room and it looked a huge mess in the back!

The main lipglosses I use.

Mascaras and pencil/liquid eyeliners.

My eye brushes.

My face brushes.

Most of my eye primers and some hair brushes.

The left tiers by my mirror, lipglosses and my perfumes.

The right tiers, my Hello Kitty and the top one not pictured has a small caddy with my makeup remover and contact solution, stuff I take to the bathroom every night when I take a shower.

The only drawer on the desk contains all my daily use stuff, the things I go through more often than not.

The first section underneath the drawer contains spray bottles of brush cleaners, water, deodorant, some dirty brushes, etc.

The last section contains my bigger palettes. Behind it is that glittery mess of Lorac's box which I hide the DS from my son when he's punished lol.

Underneath my desk is the trash bin and a plastic bin with shampoos, cotton balls, body sprays, etc.

The top of my Sterilite drawers has mail holders for my palettes.

First drawer contains random stuff that really doesn't fit anywhere.

Second drawer contains more lipglosses and lipsticks. I depotted those at the very front in pill boxes I got from Dollar Tree. Best thing ever imo. I really have to finish those. I bought small stickers from Walmart and wrote the brand name, name of the lipstick, and the number given to it if I ever need to refer to it. If anyone needs a tutorial or would like to see how I do it just let me know and I'll gladly post pics.

The third drawer contains eyelashes, pencil sharpeners in that dirty ziplock bag so that if they open they don't spill in there, eyelash curlers, eyebrow stencils etc.

Fourth drawer contains my drugstore eyeshadows.

The fifth drawers contains my higher end eyeshadows, cream liners, pigments, palettes all in two layers.

Bottom layer:

Top layer:

Sixth drawer contains face products such as primers, foundations, blushes, bronzers and highlighters in two layers as well.

Bottom layer:

Top layer:

The seventh and last drawer contains some eye palettes and sets.

I also have a big traincase that contains backups and tons of samples (creams, perfumes):

And I had to post a picture of this. I ordered one rollerball perfume and Sephora accidently sent three back!!! I called Sephora and the representative told me not to worry about it, boy was I excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!!

Thanks for looking!

I will show this to my husband when he says More makeup? again lol. Love your stash!

LOL thanks! I'm gonna use this thread as a reminder to myself when I go shopping as to why I need to stick to my no buy haha.

Amazing stash! Thanks for sharing!  

What are those depotted items? Lipsticks?  What's the reason for depotting?

Originally Posted by eliza7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Amazing stash! Thanks for sharing!  

What are those depotted items? Lipsticks?  What's the reason for depotting?

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Those are lipsticks. I had too many and they didn't fit in the drawers anymore so I found those compact pillboxes to depot them into. I'm able to fit 28 whole tubes of lipsticks in each set. I already finished filling up the third one yesterday so that's 84 full lipsticks compacted together. That leaves me more room to add to my collection lol.

That is seriously an awesome stash! I love all of the Hello Kitty. Anytime my husband or another family member makes a comment about how much makeup I have, I'll have to show them these photos! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OMG!!!! I want to come to your house. LOL! I always thought I had wayyyyy to much but you make me feel relieved.

I have so many samples, that I am in the process of using them up. And as I get them, I use them. I should save them for travel.

I like your set-up. Everything is so organized. I would like a vanity but I am partial to the art deco vanities and well, my account cannot afford it at this time.

May I ask why you depoted some of your lipsticks? And what you depoted them into?

Thanks for sharing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have an old roll top secretary that I am now looking at ways to convert to my make up desk. Of course, it's buried deep in the back of the storage shed with furniture all around it.

My SO is so not pleased that I have found this site for a completely separate reason now. 
laughno.gif

Yeah.. next time my boyfriend looks at my brush holder in disgust, I'll be showing him YOUR brush holders lol.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I will show this to my husband when he says More makeup? again lol. Love your stash!

All I  have to say is WOW! Very impressive. 

But I have to ask, your rimmel blush, maybelline blush , etc. that are labelled it looks like in plastic containers.... Is that cream blush or did you create it with these blushes? If so, what did you mix them with and how is it?

Love the stash. You make a girl jealous 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Dinitchka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

May I ask why you depoted some of your lipsticks? And what you depoted them into?

Thanks for sharing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I depotted many of my lipsticks bc not a lot of them had the same shape since they were from many different brands.  This made them difficult to store and it took up way too much room in that one drawer.  I went to Dollar Tree and found a 7-day Pill Organizer by a brand called "Assured."  They sit in a tray which worked out great for me.  This way, a lipstick is easier for me to find too.

Originally Posted by leah970 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

All I  have to say is WOW! Very impressive. 

But I have to ask, your rimmel blush, maybelline blush , etc. that are labelled it looks like in plastic containers.... Is that cream blush or did you create it with these blushes? If so, what did you mix them with and how is it?

Love the stash. You make a girl jealous 
smile.gif
Those that are labeled "blush" are actually the name of the lipstick. For instance, I labeled it "Rimmel" for the brand, "Pink Blush" for the name, and "006" for the number listed at the bottom of the lipstick tube. All those that are in a container and look creamy are all lipsticks.  I'm not talented enough to make my own blushes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!

Back