new drug store products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if its new but I picked up a Rimmel Lip Stain last week and love it. Today's haul was the first time I've done a completely unknown brand purchase.

Which ones did you have in mind?

there r new drug store collection oof the "lakme absolute" they say these make up's last for 16 hours..!

smile.gif
 jus going to try them! .... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />​

My drug store, I believe that brand name, I am related to health, I dare not to try a new drug

My sister is in love with the Revlon Lip Butters. I haven't tried them out yet, but I did buy two this week to test

I've tried Maybelline Baby Lips in Grapevine and I didn't care for it. It always leaves my lips feeling drier than before I use it, after only 5 minutes of wear.  I don't get why people like it so much? Chap stick works better for me than that did, lol. Haven't tried Revlon Airbrush Foundation but I am curious about it as well.

My mom tried the baby lips and said it dried out her lips. I just got Rimmel Stay glossy in All Night Long. It doesn't last 6 hours, maybe 3, but gosh it looks good on!

I also picked up 2 Essie topcoats, Shine of the Times, and As Gold as it Gets. I love those! 8 bucks at Walgreens. 

Here are some of the pictures I took of the new displays in my area. Excuse the blurriness, I have an Android cellphone and it takes crappy pics. I need to use the hubby's iPhone to take better pictures.

I thought I took a close up of the primer in the left picture. It's a green and purple primer.

The display on the left is from Walgreens while the middle and one on the right are at RiteAid.

Garnier BB cream! There are only two shades - light/medium and medium/deep. I bought the medium/deep for $12.99 and thought it was a bit dark for me. The other thing I did not like about it is that it has an odd smell to it. I can't identify the fragrance but if you have a skin or fragrance sensitivity then I don't recommend this. Other than that I'm still on the fence about it and am not entirely sure if I like it or not, then again my BB cream from Skin79 took a while to grow on me.

Saw these at RiteAid.

Also at RiteAid. There is also a $1 off coupon.

Since I'm such a nail polish freak I so want the L.A Girls Gitter Addict polish. They're gorgeous!

The Bouncy blush seems to be popular with some of the bloggers. I thought the colors are lovely but considering Maybelline products tend to look prettier in the packaging than on the fact I skipped it ESPECIALLY since it's $7.95 a blush and even with a BOGO 50% (I think it is) I passed.

Some of the polishes in the Revlon collection are reissues under new names.

I spotted Gem Crush at Walmart, Walgreens and RiteAid. I'm so tempted to pick up Gem Crush because it looks like it can dupe some of China Glaze's nail polishes (I can't recall the real name of the collection but it's the one that was a play on Marilyn Monroe's name and movies).

I thought I took the pictures of the silver handed ones at my other local Walmart. These pink ones are from the "trashy" Walmart while the "nicer" one has a different set of SOHO brushes.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here are some of the pictures I took of the new displays in my area. Excuse the blurriness, I have an Android cellphone and it takes crappy pics. I need to use the hubby's iPhone to take better pictures.

I thought I took a close up of the primer in the left picture. It's a green and purple primer.

The display on the left is from Walgreens while the middle and one on the right are at RiteAid.

Garnier BB cream! There are only two shades - light/medium and medium/deep. I bought the medium/deep for $12.99 and thought it was a bit dark for me. The other thing I did not like about it is that it has an odd smell to it. I can't identify the fragrance but if you have a skin or fragrance sensitivity then I don't recommend this. Other than that I'm still on the fence about it and am not entirely sure if I like it or not, then again my BB cream from Skin79 took a while to grow on me.

Saw these at RiteAid.

Also at RiteAid. There is also a $1 off coupon.

Since I'm such a nail polish freak I so want the L.A Girls Gitter Addict polish. They're gorgeous!

The Bouncy blush seems to be popular with some of the bloggers. I thought the colors are lovely but considering Maybelline products tend to look prettier in the packaging than on the fact I skipped it ESPECIALLY since it's $7.95 a blush and even with a BOGO 50% (I think it is) I passed.

Some of the polishes in the Revlon collection are reissues under new names.

I spotted Gem Crush at Walmart, Walgreens and RiteAid. I'm so tempted to pick up Gem Crush because it looks like it can dupe some of China Glaze's nail polishes (I can't recall the real name of the collection but it's the one that was a play on Marilyn Monroe's name and movies).

I thought I took the pictures of the silver handed ones at my other local Walmart. These pink ones are from the "trashy" Walmart while the "nicer" one has a different set of SOHO brushes.
Thank you for post pics.

My youngest daughter has a set she bought and loves it but they look so cheap and fake to me. lol

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My youngest daughter has a set she bought and loves it but they look so cheap and fake to me. lol
Well that answers that! 
roflmao.gif
 thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the Maybelline 10 hour stain gloss in the berry shade and I have mixed feelings about it. I like the way it looks when I put it on it smells nice and the color is beautiful but it only lasts about 2 hours for me and it does dry out substantially in that time. I usually wear a lipstain with a gloss on top and they all usually cash out in about two hours for me so it could just be my lips. Overall it's a nice product just not as lasting as it suggests.

The only new drugstore things I have tried are the Revlon lip butters and Maybelline Tattoo eyehsadows.

I have a set that I'll see again about trying out after I cut my nails down.  The imPRESS nails are super duper short!!  I laid them on top of my nails to measure and some looked like they were shorter than my nail beds, which means they wouldn't look good no matter what.  But I have nail polish on, so they might just barely cover my nail beds if I cut my nails down all the way, but I did christmas nails so I haven't cut them yet or erased so I've been waiting.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The only new drugstore things I have tried are the Revlon lip butters and Maybelline Tattoo eyehsadows.

How is the maybelline tattoo eyeshadows

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My sister is in love with the Revlon Lip Butters. I haven't tried them out yet, but I did buy two this week to test

I have 4 of them and I'm in LOVE!!!! 

Back