• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya nail polish promo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Zoya is currently doing a promotion for the new year were you get 2 free nail polish and you only have to pay for the shipping.

Shipping is about $7 so your basically paying a little over $3 for two nail polishes. Zoya retails for $8 a bottle so this is a really great deal.

The promo code is: ZOYA2012

If your doing this promo what two polishes are you getting? I'm not sure which colors I want yet they have so many to pick from it's hard to choose.

I also had a hard time deciding which colors to get, but I went with Veruschuka, a matte green and Savita, a matte purple.  

I have no idea yet, so I ordered a bunch of their spoons and are hoping they get to me before the promo ends! lol

Does anyone know when it ends? I would like to use it for the new collection that comes out on the 13th! 

It ends on the 9th at midnight EST.  The new collection is not included in the promo because it opens for preorders on the 10th

I am so going to do this, thank everything pay day is tomorrow. LOL

Thanks for posting this. Now I need to figure out 2 that I need. I wonder what happens to he shipping cost or promo if I add other items (like Remove+) to my order. Anyone know?

Orders $25 and over will receive free shipping.  On their blog it says:

"As a bonus, you can purchase an additional $25 or more of Zoya or Qtica products and get FREE Shipping Too!..Bonus!"

I think the shipping is pretty much the same, im not sure if it increases at a certain amount of products or not.  But with the 2 free promo, you still pay shipping, but if you add 25 dollars or more to your cart, you get the two free AND free shipping.  Hope that helps some!

Originally Posted by marci65 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for posting this. Now I need to figure out 2 that I need. I wonder what happens to he shipping cost or promo if I add other items (like Remove+) to my order. Anyone know?

I got gabrielle, ki, anastasia, rihana & valerie. I only meant to get 2...yikes
eek.gif

Couldn't resist such a good deal for Zoya polish! I picked up Indigo and Apple. 

Great picks, girlies! I got Dea and Jana today. During their last promo I got: Gemma, Anja, Jules, Dakota, Stephanie, and Gretchen :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And previously I had Caitlin and Pandora. YAY ZOYA!

I'm ordering Salma and Savita along with the ridge filler since my nails have quite a few ridges.

I want Caitlin and I'm not sure what the second color should be. I have about 30 polishes so I want some more unique colors rather than buying the same kind of colors I already have.

You are going to LOVE caitlin.  When I wore her, I got 3 compliments on the color in just one day =)   What kind of unique colors are you looking for?  reds, blues, greens... shimmer, glitter, duochrome... ?

Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want Caitlin and I'm not sure what the second color should be. I have about 30 polishes so I want some more unique colors rather than buying the same kind of colors I already have.

I'm looking for Reds, Greens, Blues, Purples. As well as shimmers, glitters, duo chrome and opaque no shimmer ones.

Im still waiting for my spoon orders to come in so I can decide!  They should be here either today or Monday at the latest so they better come Monday or I am going to have to order blind!  lol.

Latest posts

Back