Birchbox + Jouer Event This Saturday in NYC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just saw this on their blog and had to share.

You’re probably still recovering from last month’s holiday festivities, but that doesn’t mean you should spend all weekend lounging around in your sweats. New Yorkers, take note: this Saturday, Birchbox is teaming up with Jouer for an afternoon of beauty and bubbly at the Birchbox Discovery Shop in Chelsea.

From 2-5 pm, Jouer makeup artists will be giving free touch-ups, so stop in to let them work their magic and pick up some expert pointers while you’re getting pampered. Be sure to get there early since the spots are first come, first serve, and we know the mini-makeovers will be in high demand. 

Even if you’re not in the mood to get your makeup fixed, drop by anyway to sip on champagne, nibble on sweets, and nab a special gift with purchase. You’ll find a handpicked selection of our favorite beauty picks, including products to get you ready for a night out on the town. What better way to inspire you to get off the futon and dive into a new round of mixing and mingling? 

Saturday, January 7th

2pm-5pm

A Startup Store

144 Tenth Avenue at 19th St

Can’t make it to the event? Check out our favorite Jouer products in our online shop.
Anyone in NYC going?

I was tempted by their e-mail last week, but I really can't. I have been to their discovery shop though and it's small, but nice! Have fun to those going. And do let us know what the special gift is
patches.gif

It'd be great if they brought back the Jouer lipgloss in Birchbox Pink.

Back