How to get healthy hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
No matter if your hair is worn long, short or somewhere in between, healthy hair is always in fashion. Learn how to get healthy hair.   1  Get any split ends you may have trimmed off. If split ends are left uncut they will continue to split farther up the shaft and damage more of your hair. Get rid of them to keep the damage to a minimum.   2 For moderately damaged hair, find a good quality shampoo and conditioner.   3 Try shampooing your hair less. Washing your hair every day can strip natural oils that help protect the hair and keep it looking and feeling healthy. Try washing your hair every second or third day to maintain a natural moisture balance.   4 Once you finish styling your hair, spray on a shine spray product to combat dull hair. You will only need two to three quick shots, so this product will last a long time.   5 Regular trims are a must. Visit your stylist every four to six weeks to have the very ends trimmed to avoid your hair's ends splitting.   6 Don't want a new color but what the shine? Go for a glossing instead. This clear coat for your hair will give you the shine and smoothness of a color but won't change your natural hair color one bit.

Thanks for sharing.I so believe in hair trimming and not washing your hair everyday.

Applying warm olive oil to your hair at least twice a week and leaving it in overnight. Olive oil is recommended because it is highly nourishing in nature and has the natural tendency to provide the essential nutrition via the oils that will help to maintain healthier and more beautiful hair.

Nice sharing. Mostly females want to get shining and healthy hairs. They use many tricks and spend a lot of moneys on it. But they get nothing after hard working. 

This post perform a road map for them.

I appreciate to you...

Keep it up..!!!

I use leave-in conditioner and sometimes only wash my hair three times a week. These are great tips, Sara.

Thanks for sharing!

Deep conditioning is how I keep my hair healthy. A good serum and heat protectant help too!

Back