Any upcoming collections that have you salivating?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Nothing yet. Naturally was my first big splurge from MAC in awhile. The more often collections come out, the less I find myself wanting to spend on each one. I am forced to be selective lol.

I just ordered the Naked 2 palette, which took a big chunk out of my bank account..sooo even if I do see anything I like, I'll probably pass. How do you like the Naturally collection? Anything that is an absolute must-have??

Originally Posted by bronwyn2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just ordered the Naked 2 palette, which took a big chunk out of my bank account..sooo even if I do see anything I like, I'll probably pass. How do you like the Naturally collection? Anything that is an absolute must-have??
The blushes. They are gorgeous. I love the MSFs, but don't think they will be missed if they are passed up. The lip products are pretty, but really you can get similar colors from many other lines. Hell even in MAC's regular line I bet they have many similar colors.

Originally Posted by Angels_Decay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I Just got my NAKED 2 pallet in the mail today and its amazing!!!   
Hey I remember you! I haven't been back too long, but I remeber you used to be active at MUT. Hope you're doing well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back