Howdy! I'm Brie, let's be friends :]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm currently 21 and live in the lame state of Oklahoma. I'm in love with anything creative. I paint, sculpt, spray paint, prop built, do photography, design, sew, crochet, costume design, beauty makeup and SFX. You name it, i've probably tried it. lol. I never went to cosmotology school or a makeup college. I'm 100% self taught, I strive to learn something new each day and continue my journey to becoming an makeup artist, either in beauty or my dream, doing SFX makeup for film. I also LOVE finding new and natural remedies for skin care and body aches/ minor problems. I'm extremely friendly, so drop in and say hi once in a while. :]

Welcome to our makeuptalk community! We are so happy you joined, you will absolutley love it here!

Enjoy your stay!

Amanda

​
[SIZE=14pt]You've found the prettiest place on the internet! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] We are so glad to have you aboard and look forward[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] to seeing you around the Forums.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Don’t forget to check out our [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Reviewshttps://www.makeuptalk.com/products/, [/SIZE]Blog and Articles Sections.  See you around!​
[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]​

Hello Beautyxfiend! I live in Oklahoma, too!  I'm in the OKC metro area.  I'm not originally from here, so I'm an outcast.  Love the profile pic!

That's awesome. I don't seem many people from OK on makeup sites! I'm around Tulsa. And I'm not originally from here either! I'm from cali. 

I'm a gypsy of sorts (no offense to anyone...this is just a term my mom used for us when I was growing up).  I lived in AZ, KS, IN, and IL...and now here.  You are right about not finding ppl from OK on the beauty blogs, chats, etc.  The only other one I know is Rachel (Savvy College Girl).

Originally Posted by BeautyxFiend /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's awesome. I don't seem many people from OK on makeup sites! I'm around Tulsa. And I'm not originally from here either! I'm from cali. 

Back