2012 NFL Playoff thread!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Why is it I go away for a while and everyone stops talking football? lol Ohh well.... Last year was a disaster.... me being a Steelers Fan and my wife from Green Bay! I knew when she put the "Packer Fan's parking only" sign on the couch It was going to be a long game! sigh..... I'm gearing up to watch the Steelers vs the Broncos in a few minutes! So who's everybody like to win the Super Bowl? Go Steelers!!

The Toronto Maple Leafs!!! Oh wait a second...I thought this was the 2012 NHL Playoff thread.

Never mind.

Who are the teams in the semi finals/finals?

I'm a Saints fan all the way baby!!!! LOL  And, my other team is playing for the BCS Championship tonight.  I even did my makeup in LSU colors for the occasion.  You know what they say, "In the south, football isn't a sport, it's a religion!" hahahahaha

I'm afraid my wife's going to make me wear her green and gold jersey and cheese head hat! Sigh...

I lost interest in Green Bay after they lost Brett.  It did kinda tick me off that he just didn't seem to know how to retire gracefully.

I lost interest in Green Bay after they lost Brett.  It did kinda tick me off that he just didn't seem to know how to retire gracefully.
True... And texting pictures of his peep didn't help things. Lol.

Oh, yes, and there was that little issue as well, or it may have been a big issue. I guess only he and the girl on the receiving end know for sure! hahahahaha

Oh, yes, and there was that little issue as well, or it may have been a big issue. I guess only he and the girl on the receiving end know for sure! hahahahaha
After his wife got through with him it's probably a small deal now. Lol.

bwahhhahahahahahaha!!!!!
add_wegbrech.gif

Well, now, back on topic.  Tough loss your team suffered last night at the hands of Tim Teebow.  I am a bit of a Denver fan because a dear friend of mine is a die hard fan so, I was happy for him.  But now I'm sad for you!

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see my team in the Superbowl this year but I would love it even more to see it happen next year as the game will be played in New Orleans.  How awesome would that be to have home field advantage for the Superbowl!!!  What is the likelihood that the same team would make it to the big game two times in a row.  So, all that said I'd rather see them make it next year.

I was watching most of the game from my mother-in-laws hospital room and was just happy they tied it up. But I had to go play hockey so I ran out to my truck and turned on the radio to hear "50... 40.. 30.. 20... 10....". I turned the radio off. Sigh. Needless to say our team got our heads handed to us at hockey too... SIGH Now I have to figure out which of the remaining teams I hate less!

I be done too if the Penguins were healthy and I didn't hate basketball so much..... Guess I could always watch Storage Wars reruns!!

Since my Eagles are not in it (le sigh), I have to cheer for Philly West, aka: Denver. Go Denver!

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm afraid my wife's going to make me wear her green and gold jersey and cheese head hat! Sigh...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! That's a mortal sin! (Bears fan here 
biggrin.gif
).  Can't say I'm too upset about their loss over the weekend.  Guess I'll root for the Giants since they knocked Green Bay out of it. 

I think I'm going to have to root for San Fran..... Because I hate them least! lol

My nightmare will be the 49ers and the Patriots in the Superbowl because I love both teams. LOL

My nightmare will be the 49ers and the Patriots in the Superbowl because I love both teams. LOL
Must be a Texas thing? lol At least I won't be loosing any Victoria Secret gift cards like last year!!

Latest posts

Back