Anyone else interested in the MAC Mineralized Skin Care products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I am! I am going to wait until my current products run out before trying them. Thank goodness they are part of the permanent line.

I'm interested in checking this out too, but like Leti I need to use up my other stuff first.  I had told myself once I did that I'd check out Benefit's new(ish) skin care line, but now I want to try the Mac too.  Too many decisions!

I had no clue benefit had a skin care line! I know way more about cosmetics coming out than I do skin care.

I don't usually pay attention to skin care as much--not as exciting--but I love Benefit and this just looks up my alley. I love the bottles, the packaging, and all of it.  I got a sample of something once and I liked the smell--it just looks interesting to me so I want to check it out.  It isn't really new either--I just told myself I wasn't buying anything new til I used up what I have.  Here's just a picture of a mini set they have that I really SHOULD get just to try everything in a small version to be sure I like it. 

Benefit Skin Care Set.png

Latest posts

Back