CVS Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So today I stopped by CVS to pick up a box of hair dye to quickly touch up my roots.... and I came across this amazing sale!  A lot of the hair and makeup at CVS is 50-75% off so I got a couple of things =)

Physicians Formula illuminating pebbles 75% off = 3.85

Rimmel lasting finish pro nail polish in black satin 75% off= 1.15

2 Wet n Wild megalast nail polish in caught red handed  and red tape 50% off = .99 ea

Revlon colorstay mineral mousse in fair 75% off= 3.62

Revlon colorburst lip butter in candy apple 5.99 on sale + -3.00 coupon= 2.99

Clairol Hydrience black hair dye 75% off= 2.59

Physicians formula custom eye enhancing gel liner for green eyes + 24hr wear ( came with 3 gel liners in green, purple, and black which are stackable..so cool!) 75% off= 2.75

3 Rimmel glam eyes mascara in black 75% off= 2.09 ea.

Total for the day: $26.16

not to bad!

Nice haul.

CVS has some good deals this week ... Unfortunately, I will not be participating
madd.gif

How do you like the Rimmel mascara? I see you picked up 3 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't tried this particular mascara but I have really liked the other rimmel mascaras that I have tried.  I just thought hey for a brand that I regularly like and getting a mascara for $2 I can stock up and won't have to purchase any for a long time!  

Wow, good deals!!! Sometimes I wish I lived in the states.  lol.

We dont have CVS in Canada. Next time I go, I will have to check . Hopefully that is soon!

Latest posts

Back