What's on your wish list?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Currently, I'm trying to deal with some severe cutbacks on my makeup buying because I'm a broke grad student and I have a ton of stuff, so I've been spending a lot of hours on the internet lusting after the top items on my wishlist. Here are some of the top items that I have waiting for me in my online shopping carts:

1. Benefit They're Real Mascara

2. NARS Illuminator in Orgasm

3. NARS blush in Sex Appeal

4. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

5. Urban Decay Super-saturated High Gloss lip color in F-bomb

6. NARS blush in Nico

7. Stila Convertible Color in Peony

8. Philosophy Hope in a Jar

9. Philosophy Purity Made Simple

10. Clarisonic Mia

Siiigh. Another day my lovelies, another day. What's on your wish list?

At this point, I'd take a little shopping spree for sample sized stuff at Ulta and Sephora! I'm on a no buy and it's killing me!

Oh man...no buys are tough! Good luck, it's hard to not be able to buy all of the pretties that are out there! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am thinking about getting the Chanel highlighter from the Spring line, but I really don't need another one. I'd like a few YSL lipsticks, but that might just wait for the next Sephora sale.

YSL lipsticks are divine, internetchick! I really, really want the Gloss Volupte in Frozen Cherry. Mmm, so pretty!

Back