**** not another bill ****

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing,.  just saw the ad in nylon magazine that it was something to 'check out'.  says they send stationary, lil stamps, jewelry, lil trinkets etc..  looks like they are mainly UK but do send to other countries...  you can see what they offer on site. if you click on subscribe you can see how they break it down.  just thought id share .. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> theres a 'more info' and 'press' section...  thought site may be cool to look thru..   im not endorsing them.   teeeheeeeee   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> figured since a reliable source says to check out site it may at least be worth a look....  if i found the info in star mag..  i wouldnt have bothered     ....hahhaaa

how are you doing tonight?

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The items look cool. What info do you know about this company?

This looks really unique and cute but it's kind of on the pricey side. Especially since it ships from the UK. =/

I'll watch out for it though. :) Thanks for sharing.

So I went and checked them. Cute concept but VERY expensive. It's £40 which is over $60 US depending on the day.

Cute concept, but wow! Can't really afford the cost at the moment. This does look to be pretty neat though, so it is something I'm going to keep an eye on.

yes.. i agree... its the montly service for the rich!!  i like looking at sites.. even ones i cant afford..  i will keep you dolls in mind when i win publishers clearing house.. 1mli/yr for life! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ahkae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This looks really unique and cute but it's kind of on the pricey side. Especially since it ships from the UK. =/

I'll watch out for it though. :) Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I went and checked them. Cute concept but VERY expensive. It's £40 which is over $60 US depending on the day.

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cute concept, but wow! Can't really afford the cost at the moment. This does look to be pretty neat though, so it is something I'm going to keep an eye on.

OMFG this looks gorgeous!!

It's going to the top of my "when I'm a real adult" list along with teavana's tea of the month club, vintage kitchen china, and a bedframe form anthropologie.

Latest posts

Back