Sephora haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
⤠the Sephora employee that helped me tonight she allowed us to pick out six samples and even said I could have more but I limited us to three each (my eldest was with me).

I bought the Painted Love & Foiled Lipstick Set and got it for $14! It was last sold on Sephora.com for $28.

This set contains 6 x 0.042 oz lipsticks in:
- Celebutard (nude peach beige)
- Backstage Bambi (hot pink)
- Hellbent (blood red)
- Adora (shimmering candy apple red)
- Whiskey Woman (pinkish brown)
- Vestalula (medium brown)

I had been eying this palette since before Christmas only because it has Adora which I REALLY, REALLY wanted since I first saw it a couple of years ago. I NEVER could get my hands on a full size Adora when it first came out but now I have it! So very VERY happy.  The lipsticks are mini sizes and that's ok, I paid $14 for 0.252 oz of lipstick while normal size is 0.11 oz for $18. Basically I got twice as much lipstick for $4 less! I might go back for a second set just to have a back up of Adora.

As for the samples. My daughter picked three Harajuku Girls perfumes and I picked three Lavanillas since my middle daughter swiped my Lavanilla samples before.

I love the employees of my local Sephora!!! I think for most they do go out of their way to help you (unlike the twits at Ulta).

I was looking at this set the other night while online. Damn my 'no-buy'!!!

Will you be doing swatches?

It's sold out on Sephora.com and not on clearance price on Sephora.com, I checked a short time ago because I thought it'd be "safer" than going back into the store since there were a few other things I wanted to buy (they had a whole section of clearance items). LOL

I'll eventually do swatches depending on the weather. I like to take pictures with natural light so long as it's not a gray day which we've had for weeks now.

LOL @ myself. I totally missed the 'not in stock' notice. Now I feel better to know I could not have bought it anyway
2.gif

I am in love with American Sephora. I am tempted to order and get it shipped to my box by the Vancouver/Blaine, Washington border....

but... I already got so much during my last visit to the border! lol!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />(( I went to Rite Aid and pretty much went through all of their aisles.

Nice haul.  I also love my sephora employees.  I just was in there yesterday and got the new Too Faced palette, Matte Eye Collection.  I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but the girl at the counter had it on and it looked awesome.

Latest posts

Back