Nyx Xtreme Lip Creams!!!! :D

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nyx just posted swatches of these!!!! 
jawsdown.gif

I love strawberry jam, natural, and dolly girl. These appear to have a glossy finish as opposed to the matte lip creams. Maybe they will be less drying as well?

Originally Posted by bronwyn2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those look gorgeous! I'm loving Natural and Dolly Girl as well. Thanks for the post :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sure thing 
smiletongue.gif

I saw a few people post that their local Ulta stores have already received them, but If you don't live close to one I'd call ahead and make sure they are in stock and not sold out. The matte lip creams at my store are 100% sold out, so I'm going to jump on these as soon as they arrive.

Spicy looks fab! Ahhh! I definitely have to get my hands on this stuff. And maybe beg the manager of my local discount beauty shop to carry these nyx products as well.

Everything NYX is always sold out at both the Ultas nearby. I'm just going to have to order these.

I bought one of the matte ones and want to like it so much, and in fact love the coverage and the pigmentation, but mattes just don't look right on me. I am so glad they came out with these ones! I want them all!!!!! OMG that Bonfire swatch is insanely gorgeous on that blog.

Girls I tried all these out in store and they are AMAZING!!!!!!! Words cannot even describe how much better they are than the matte ones. I ended up buying strawberry jam and absolute red, which both look a tad bit darker on than in the swatches. I wore strawberry jam yesterday for FIVE hours before it faded, though it does leave a strong stain to your lips which I love, but some may not. I'll post pics soon, but for now I'd say these are a must have!!! 
laughing.gif

Back