"Houndstooth" Manicure/Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have wanted to do a manicure with this particular stamp for a while and finally found the colors that I thought would look stunning with it. Thanks so much for watching!

I'm a HUGE fan of houndstooth, pin-stripe and argyle!!!

The colours are gorgeous. I know this is done by stamp but it also looks like a nail strip. This is REALLY nice and well done.

Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous day as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@Dinitchka - Me too!! I love those patterns as well as plaids and paisleys!  I'm a pattern junkie, hahahahaha.  You always leave me such sweet comments!  Thanks so much.

I love plaids and paisleys also. Most of my plaids are sleep wear, except for a red, black and grey wool jacket. I have not seen any paisleys in plus size in a while. I'd wear it though.

Short funny story. I shop at Lane Bryant and I would go with a friend of mine quiet often. She actually put me on a pin-stripe no buy :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> When we went back to my house and looked through my closet, I had like a dozen/+ different pin-stripe dress pants. Bwahahahaha.

You are welcome! I LOVE your nail and make-up tuts!! I am so used to seeing something by you and I think you would be seriously missed if you didn't keep doing tuts :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In general, when I see something I like, I try to leave a message. It not only lets the person know that they are doing an awesome job, but it also shows the person their hard work is appreciated.

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@Dinitchka - Me too!! I love those patterns as well as plaids and paisleys!  I'm a pattern junkie, hahahahaha.  You always leave me such sweet comments!  Thanks so much.

I totally understand.  A few years ago my husband put me on a "no-buy" with black.  He absolutely forbid me to buy any more black clothes because almost everything in my closet was black or the main color was black.  I'm not goth by any stretch, I would say I was just a bit lazy, black was easy and goes with everything.  I didn't have to think about it, just grab something out of the closet and go! LOL

I love doing videos and it really is nice to know that there are women who enjoy them.  My viewership is still low, but as long as those that watch enjoy the content, I'll keep doing it! ;0)

LMAO. I AM guilty of the black clothing too ... We must be related
rocknroll2.gif

I totally understand.  A few years ago my husband put me on a "no-buy" with black.  He absolutely forbid me to buy any more black clothes because almost everything in my closet was black or the main color was black.  I'm not goth by any stretch, I would say I was just a bit lazy, black was easy and goes with everything.  I didn't have to think about it, just grab something out of the closet and go! LOL

I love doing videos and it really is nice to know that there are women who enjoy them.  My viewership is still low, but as long as those that watch enjoy the content, I'll keep doing it! ;0)

This is seriously BEYOND gorgeous!!!!! I love the color combo! 
laughing.gif

I LOVE houndstooth print, and recently saw the Sally Hansen nail decals with them. I gave them a run and LOVED them. They stayed on for over a week and were fairly easy to apply

I have wanted to do a manicure with this particular stamp for a while and finally found the colors that I thought would look stunning with it. Thanks so much for watching!

Back