Photoshoot (Inspired by playing cards)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These are pictures that my friend Andrée-Henry Laroche took of me.
You can see her works on this address:http://www.facebook.com/pages/TM92-Design-Photographie/204479626294162

The model is me and I did all the makeup

Awesome! You look great and your makeup looks very good too!

You did a great job, it must be so much fun to have a friend who does photography!

Great work! I did a playing cards graphic design on one of my photos last year! I loved the alice and wounderland & the queen of hearts so thats where I came up with the inspiration for a Valentine's day feel ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great work! Great Pics! Great Modeling :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've always wanted to but didn't have the guts ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Good luck!

I love the concept and the use of cards as well. It is amazing how simple everyday objects can give and edge to a shoot.

love this concept love the 2nd picture with the cards around the neck that was great! beautiful work!

You are beautiful. The necklace of cards is freaky looking hehe. The third and fourth picture really knock it out... just beautiful.

Back