My UK Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally got some pics. I've been so busy with work, a new cat, and not to mention being sick as a dog but here they are!

I have tons more pics that I'm going to eventually get up on my blog. But I don't have a lot of swatches yet.

Theres actually a couple of things missing from that haul lol but yah, I went a little crazy lol This is the bag that its all in, for now. The Smurf's tin was on sale when I got it. I was pretty happy about that.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW you really cleaned house didn't you? lol I love your haul, the Smurfs tin is soooo cute.

Yup. They're BeautyUK Lip Vinyls. Better than gloss actually. Very opaque and not sticky. I love them.

They're waaaaaaaaay less expensive than OCC lol but they're great.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was gonna say.. the packaging kinda reminds me of the OCC Lip Tars. Very nice.

I have never seen anything smurfs in my area. Thats why I bought this, I thought it was pretty unique.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG Smurfs!!!!! LOL! I just bought myself a fruity Smurfs balm the other day. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awesome haul! I really want to get some Sleek palette's. *thumbs up on the smurfs*

I'm in love with my sleek palette.

I think the colors are so unique and amazing.

I also got the primer palette.

Originally Posted by d3300 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome haul! I really want to get some Sleek palette's. *thumbs up on the smurfs*

Hezzie had I known you were going to be picking that Sleek up I would have Paypaled you money to pick me one up as well! I've been wanting to get my hands on that palette for ages now!

Well, I had been saying for a while that I was going to the UK lol it will be a while b4 i go again. Cant u order it online?

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hezzie had I known you were going to be picking that Sleek up I would have Paypaled you money to pick me one up as well! I've been wanting to get my hands on that palette for ages now!

I know you did say you were going to the UK but 1) I would really wouldn't want to impose on someone and 2) I didn't know you liked Sleek. LOL

And nope, not available for ordering in the US. The colors in it are banned by the FDA for import.

Oh, I had no idea! I love the colors. They're amazing. My husband was like "when are you ever going to use those colors?" and I was like "I'll think of something" and I snatched it off the shelf lol I never used anything by sleek but I have been trying to try something. I watch loads of gurus who are in the UK and they rave about it. I wouldnt have minded getting you something. I was at Superdrug pretty much every other day lol

I know you did say you were going to the UK but 1) I would really wouldn't want to impose on someone and 2) I didn't know you liked Sleek. LOL

And nope, not available for ordering in the US. The colors in it are banned by the FDA for import.

Well if you ever go back and it's available pick one up for me. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Because of the neons, I saw it first in a Tron makeup tutorial. I know I wouldn't wear it daily but my teen daughters would for spirit week competitions.

I'm sure we'll be going back so my husband can see his family but it prob wont be for another two years.

Zadi, Can't you order their make up from http://www.sleekmakeup.com/ I found out that Sleek ships to Canada from Beauty Crazed blog here's their link http://www.beautycrazed.ca/2011/11/metallic-marvels-from-nails-inc-sleek.html - When you go to sleekmakeup.com the US is one of the countries you can choose as a shipping location, so maybe you can give that a shot =)

Back