Dare to Be Nails – Water Marbling - (January 19 - February 11)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's Time for a New Theme!
claps.gif

​
This theme was chosen by SallyT3315 - Winner of the Video Games challenge!

Remember! If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, a runner up or new random theme will be chosen. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget.
icon_cool.gif

Entries are accepted up until the next poll starts! This should be about 2 - 4 weeks time.

Thank You!

Please feel free to post more inspirational pictures!

Anyone going to enter?  My nails are all broken and horrible right now, so I'm reluctant to! 

Here's a picture of some practice attempts I did on fake nails.  This is not an entry!

And this is some marbling I did last summer... I LOVED this! They looked like fake nails! 

I used:

OPI - Indi-a Mood For Love

OPI - Pink-ing of You

China Glaze - Liquid Leather

Your water marbling is amazing! I'm only just getting the hang of it myself but I thought I'd put up my latest work. It's far from perfect but I kind of like the abstract, quirky effect.

wow so cool I never tried this be4 , it going to be in my list ;-) love all the nails <3

Back