----NICKY!----- small MAKE UP haul! :) PICS YES!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! everyone I love shopping and everytime I want to shop I take a look at some magazines first ! 
so I can get whats "in" for the season :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

E
ye curler Forever 21
Loreal 24 hr Infalible
Vistorias Secret Smoky eyes palette 
Lashes Forever 21
Maybelline Baby lips
EOS lip blam

Baby lips by Maybelline  Tinted
its a great product to use under your color lipstick the tinted versions are not dark colors.

It´s still cold in Colorado where I live and lip balm is a MUST! this one is great plus I love the design very femenine!

I KNOW I KNOW!! smoky eyes is not "in" this season at all but it is always good to have a nice palette for smoky eyes!
and I think this palette is great!! it was only 15 $
I just followed the directions and it was great! Im new at making videos
EASIEST SMOKY EYES TUTORIAL! please watch and let me know what you think!

This eyeshadows areGREATTTTT!!!! I got the iced late color its a pretty soft color but this eyeshadows are very pigmented!
Im not sure if they stay 24 hr yet but they come with a little pressed cap and Im just loving this eyeshadow def will get more colors!

and I purchase lashes at forever 21 witch i know is not the perfect place to buy good quality make up but they good fairly good and they were only 1$

Great haul! & I don't care if it's in or out, smoky eyes are always hot!

Nice haul! I never follow season trends ... It all seems to keep coming back around (some I LOVE others I can leave) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back