Contour, Highlight and Blush Techniques

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First I'd like to give a shout out to the two Youtube gurus who I learned these techniques from - Wayne Goss at gossmakeupartist and Grace at cosmeticcouturier. By implementing their techniques I feel I was able to acheive a blush, contour and hightight routine that is flattering for my age and face shape.

Great video Jean!!

I saw the same video from Gosh... he can be a riot sometimes! Hehehe. And I loooooove his voice. Grrrrr.

Speaking of which, I love yours too - its soo sooooothing!! Has anyone told you that?  I felt soo comfy and relaxed after seeing your vid. Hehehe!

Nice job.

Thanks Dream!  I wish I could hear me the way others do.  I hate my voice.  I've always felt like it was boring!  That's the hardest part of making videos for me.  When I'm editing I have to listen to myself!! hahahahaha.  My husband always tells me I have a 1-900-Hot-Babe voice. LOL!!!  He cracks me up.

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My husband always tells me I have a 1-900-Hot-Babe voice. LOL!!! 
LMAO!!!

Yeah! I can see it! Except that I think its more soothing and motherly - where if you flipped it around and werent talking about makeup, it would sound dreamy and seductive... LOL!

really nice video, well done.  Its great that you gave credit as well.  Wish more people did that.

Back