Everyone is good at Something

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ran across this story that features the Best .... & Worst of all States based on published statistics.    I thought this might be interesting.

Originally Posted by SarahNerd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm in Ohio and I just don't see how nerdiest is a bad thing.

well if that's the worst they could say about your state I wouldn't get too bent out of shape

LMAO - Bestiality in my state. It's actually true too! I remember reading an article not too long ago (within the last six months) on it and how the state has a huge problem with it. Too many farmers, too much free time on their hands! LOL

Texas is High School Education as its worst. I guess I can see that seeing as how they are trying to beat the education system into oblivion.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Texas is High School Education as its worst. I guess I can see that seeing as how they are trying to beat the education system into oblivion.
Education?  I thought all High School in Tx was about was football!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LMAO - Bestiality in my state. It's actually true too! I remember reading an article not too long ago (within the last six months) on it and how the state has a huge problem with it. Too many farmers, too much free time on their hands! LOL

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Well if the worst thing they can say about MA is that we have the worst drivers than I'll take that over bestiality any day lol

Yes but worst doesn't describe the fact 9 out of 10 Boston, err Mass, drivers are completely psycho behind the wheel. (My hubby is a Bostonian born and raised so he tells us the "horror" stories.)

I've lived in MA my whole life and I've never been in one car accident. That's gotta be saying something lol and Boston is far worse than compared to the rest of the state.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes but worst doesn't describe the fact 9 out of 10 Boston, err Mass, drivers are completely psycho behind the wheel. (My hubby is a Bostonian born and raised so he tells us the "horror" stories.)

wassatt.gif
 Taxes??  What, you dont give 40% of your income to the goverment too? *sarcastic of course*

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wassatt.gif
 Taxes??  What, you dont give 40% of your income to the goverment too? *sarcastic of course*
Having lived there for the first part of my life, i would have to say New Jersey is a good place to be .....From   (as in past tense)

You know Michigan ain't too bad if the worst is unemployment.  At least we don't have the ugliest residents or bestiality issues(of which I thought the first could lead to the second...).

Latest posts

Back