Eye Shapes - What do you have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Someone else asked this in their post but I didnt want to hijack their thread so I made this one!

It never dawned on me to look at my eye shape before so I googled it and came up with this:

Looking at the examples above, I think mine are the protruding/prominent ones. 

Do I have the right of it? I'd love to see other shapes "in the flesh" as you will so I can get a better understanding.

Mine are almond/Asian shaped but with age they're becoming hooded. This is me when I was 17, I miss that face (no wrinkles, no sags, no fat).

Thank you. I really didn't model but I did a few local commercials and some local fashion modeling through a local pageant but that was it. All "wannabe" stuff. lol

I love your wedding picture. You have fantastic cheeks and eyes.

n714332050_2579198_6099415.jpg
I really can't tell!

Pancua, when I think of prominent or protruding, I think of a young Susan Sarandon's eyes.

So I don't think this is you.

Your eye remind me of mine - a bit round, and turned up at outer corners, which is quite noticeable when you/I smile.

Ever been called "smilin' eyes?

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pancua, when I think of prominent or protruding, I think of a young Susan Sarandon's eyes.

So I don't think this is you.

Your eye remind me of mine - a bit round, and turned up at outer corners, which is quite noticeable when you/I smile.

Ever been called "smilin' eyes?

Yes, my BF calls me that all the time :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have Fat lid more so than hooded. DD: I don't think you can tell so well with my horrible webcam and distracting zit haha.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, my BF calls me that all the time :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hate technology - I can't upload photos!

If you go to Dragonfly does a makeover on Darla, on the FOTD forum, you'll see my smilin eyes (wearing a blue shirt).

Originally Posted by Eve Grenon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My hubby says I have asian eyes...but I am not asian. What do you think gals?

Your profile pic is too small for me to really tell. Could you post a bigger version?

It's not unheard of, I know a couple of ppl who have 0 asian in them but have asian eyes

You have almond shaped eyes but not Asian eyes. Asian eyes the outside part is tilted upwards while with almond eyes it's not.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your profile pic is too small for me to really tell. Could you post a bigger version?
Click the profile image. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It'll go to her profile page where the image is larger.

Latest posts

Back