Glossybox USA! - April & May discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I hope that it is ok to start your own thread, I am not sure if there are rules on that.

I have heard that Glossybox is coming to the US, right now, it just says sign up to be notified:

http://glossybox.com/

Does anyone have a date on when that will be available??

I know zadidoll is the queen of these things so I thought I would ask :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Glossybox is similar to Birchbox in that they do have a perk system similar to Birchbox. Price should be the about $15 a month US and I base that on the prices of other Glossyboxes.

1. £10 in the UK
  2. $14.95 in Australia
  3. $15 in Canada
  4. $120 in Hong Kong
  5. R130,00 in South Africa

I can't wait for this one. I have seen hauls from people who can get it in other countries and they're always REALLY awesome. I hope they launch soon!!

I wonder how different USA products will be versus other countries. I've watched a few UK and Australia Glossybox videos and the different countries seem to have different products.

Me 2! I added mine

Originally Posted by jaimelesmots /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too. I'm going to be so poor after all these sampling programs... hehe

I added my email as well. I am thinking about dropping MyGlam as soon as this comes out.

No idea. They had a blogger even in December so I imagine it can't be too long from now.

Glossbox always seems to send great stuff, I love watching KatieElisabeth's unboxing. Hope we get them in the US soon!

Latest posts

Back