do these techniques for curly hair work?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
aloha everyone. i have curly hair, and i've heard that not completely washing out conditioner and/or spraying a mixture of conditioner and water works woner to curls. i was wondering if anyone knows if these actually work and are a good idea, and if so, how much conditioner should one wash out and/or mix with water in a spray bottle. thanks so much
smile.gif

I would rinse out your conditioner, you don't want that to build up on your scalp. Doing so would or might cause some problems. But you can mix a bit of conditioner in water and spray on your hair. All it does is make the hair softer and less frizzy (somewhat). Helps as a detangler also, so anyone can do it. Only use like 1-2 squeezes in a bottle of water and shake. Those with fine, thin hair need not apply.

If you need to wash your hair every day, try doing a thorough rinse with water then use conditioner only on your hair. Massage your scalp thoroughly and rinse. I found that if I did this for every other wash, my hair is much less frizzy.

Latest posts

Back