New Cosmetic Junkie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It all started at the Estée Lauder counter last Sunday. I dropped 250 bucks, easy. Then I picked up a gloss and eye shadow palette from Lancôme. The next day I dropped over to Clinique at Belk because I'm a sucker for a gift with purchase. I picked up a lipstick and an 'almost lipstick'. Friday I went to Neiman and bought an Estée Lauder eye shadow pallete and blush. Then I dropped by Chanel and got their hydrating lip balm (which I love). I can't stop myself. I placed an order for eye makeup remover from Elizabeth Arden, simply so I could buy the tote bag with the goodies in it and also got a gift with purchase and I ordered a couple things from Clinique at Bonton to get their gift with purchase as well. Now that I have all these tiny samples I am able to try different products and am really enjoying quite a few of them. I love Genefique from Lancôme and the toner from Chanel. I love the splash away face wash from Estee Lauder. I am making a list of 'must haves' out of what I have tried. I am very pleased with all the makeup I bought. I wish I had the memory to mention it all by name, maybe later. I'm in love with the double wear light foundation from Estée Lauder - it provides excellent coverage for me but doesn't feel like I'm drowning in foundation. Anyway - when does the addiction slow down?! I'm so glad to have found this forum to hear what others think about products, etc... I'm eye balling the Naked 2 pallete - I wanted Naked until I saw the new one. LOVE the shades.

Welcome to MuT! For me the addiction has yet to end and it started years ago lol!

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

​
[SIZE=14pt]You've found the prettiest place on the internet![/SIZE]​
[SIZE=14pt] We are so glad to have you aboard and look forward[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=14pt] to seeing you around the Forums. [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=14pt]Don’t forget to check out our[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=14pt]Reviewshttps://www.makeuptalk.com/products/,[/SIZE] Blog and Articles Sections.  See you around!​
 ​
[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]​

​
[SIZE=14pt]You've found the prettiest place on the internet![/SIZE]​
[SIZE=14pt] We are so glad to have you aboard and look forward[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=14pt] to seeing you around the Forums. [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=14pt]Don’t forget to check out our[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=14pt]Reviewshttps://www.makeuptalk.com/products/,[/SIZE] Blog and Articles Sections.  See you around!​
 ​
[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]​
Thanks! I'm excited to be here. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Welcome to our makeuptalk beauty community! We are so happy you joined! You will absolutely love it here! Enjoy your stay!

Katana

Back