Good Mail Day

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got a package from Bon Tons today with my Clinique stuff and gwp. I ordered their lower lash mascara and acne toner. I rarely break out, but I have oily acne prone skin. The lipsticks that came with the gwp are two shades I would never buy myself. I can't wait to try them out. I usually find that I like colors I would not typically choose. It's fun to step out of my comfort zone. The gwp bag is flimsy as usual. When will they start giving better quality cosmetic bags? Ugh. That drives me nuts. Anyone need bags? I have like three. Otherwise they are headed to Goodwill. Just wanted to share. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've gotten a bunch of those 2 tone lipsticks as GP  I have never liked them haha
I should have specified, two separate lipsticks not a two tone.

I'm not a fan of Clinique, but OMG I LOVE the look of the bag their current Bloomingdale's GWP is in.

I never use the bags that come with GWP.
I have one from Estée Lauder that is better quality and it holds my sample stash. My cosmetic bags are all Kate Spade, I much prefer the quality to the flimsy free ones. But I like the free part. LOL.

I'm not a fan of Clinique, but OMG I LOVE the look of the bag their current Bloomingdale's GWP is in.
Off to look!!! ETA: I don't love it, surprisingly. Does anyone know if higher end brands do gwp ever? Chanel, YSL, even etc...? Does Mac? I love Estée Lauder and Lancôme, so I'm glad they do...I like Clinique but don't need anything more from them right now.

Back