anyone ever tried BB Cream??????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. I've used Skin79, Garnier, Too Faced and I've tried Smashbox.

BB Creams Started: Mar 26, 2011 at 10:33 pm  |  Last Post: Sep 28, 2011 at 11:42 pm
BB Cream Started: Jul 14, 2010 at 1:41 pm  |  Last Post: May 26, 2011 at 9:22 am
BB Cream Started: Jul 14, 2010 at 4:36 pm  |  Last Post: Jul 20, 2010 at 12:40 am
BB Creams Started: Feb 14, 2010 at 1:50 pm  |  Last Post: Feb 14, 2010 at 4:34 pm
Garnier's New BB cream Started: Jan 12, 2012 at 1:56 pm  |  Last Post: Feb 3, 2012 at 5:58 pm
Missha BB Cream Started: Jul 13, 2010 at 2:23 pm  |  Last Post: Aug 3, 2010 at 8:26 pm
Skinfood BB Creams Started: Jun 25, 2008 at 2:32 pm  |  Last Post: Jun 25, 2008 at 8:38 pm
Does anyone use BB Cream? Dec 9, 2010 at 7:12 pm  |  Last Post: Feb 2, 2012 at 12:36 pm
Korean Makeup Trend - BB Cream Started: May 30, 2008 at 11:45 pm  |  Last Post: Dec 21, 2011 at 3:25 pm
Dr. Jart+ BB Cream at Sephora Started: May 9, 2011 at 6:10 am  |  Last Post: May 9, 2011 at 12:17 pm

I am using Dr. Jart+ Black Label which claims to detox too....I like using it in Winter because it is thick so I don't use it in summer (but I heard that any BB cream from Dr. Jart+ is thick), Yes it tends to make your skin lighter because the one your link shows is made in Korea, Asian girls (like me :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) think the lighter the better. It works like foundation but you can apply with your fingers as it blends in it should give out a natural dewy finish. I personally use it more often than foundation because it has SPF and I am lazy....I prefer using my finger over using a sponge or a foundation brush lol

Here's a detailed article about BB cream:

http://www.squidoo.com/b-b-cream#module71960631

Dr. Jart is suppose to be very popular as well in Korea next to Skin79 and Missha.

I love my Dr. Jart! Since mine is running out I am gonna repurchase mine and buy another bottle from Missha for summer.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dr. Jart is suppose to be very popular as well in Korea next to Skin79 and Missha.

Originally Posted by yoru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love my Dr. Jart! Since mine is running out I am gonna repurchase mine and buy another bottle from Missha for summer.
Hi, I have Dr. Jart silver label and Missha Vita BB cream. I've used both only twice but the color is not really for me. If anyone is interested to have it, just let me know. I'd rather give these to someone who has used it and are happy with it than to just throw it away :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

If you're giving it away I'd take it. I love BB cream since it evens out my skintone.

I'd really love the Missha!  My favorite.

Originally Posted by tongming /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi, I have Dr. Jart silver label and Missha Vita BB cream. I've used both only twice but the color is not really for me. If anyone is interested to have it, just let me know. I'd rather give these to someone who has used it and are happy with it than to just throw it away :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Skin79 VIP Gold is my fave! 95% of the time I'm wearing it! 
wub.gif

I really love BRTC Gold Caviar. It is the only one that has worked very well and matched my skin tone. Hanskin has good BB creams, too.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you're giving it away I'd take it. I love BB cream since it evens out my skintone.
Do you have any recommendations on a BB cream for a girl with pale, freckly skin?

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you have any recommendations on a BB cream for a girl with pale, freckly skin?
I am a girl with pale freckly skin and while Garnier's BB cream is debatable, the color of it works well for me.

I am a girl with pale freckly skin and while Garnier's BB cream is debatable, the color of it works well for me.

Thanks! I am looking for evening out, mostly. I would like to get evened out enough that I could use tinted moisturizer rather than foundation.

I've been wondering what all the hype is about BB cream. I might try the Garnier one.

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been wondering what all the hype is about BB cream. I might try the Garnier one.
They are giving away frree samples on their facebook page.

Skin79  VIP Gold is wonderful.  If you go to their web site you can order small sample packets 2/$1, including postage.

I went to their page and I think I was too late.

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They are giving away frree samples on their facebook page.

I've been using Missha No. 31 BB cream for about two months and some change, and my complexion has definitely improved. My scars/dark spots have been reduced a lot. It provides enough coverage without being heavy, and has improved my skin to the point that sometimes I go out without any, or just dab the slightest bit on my skin for the SPF/dark circles! 

Missha usually has sales, too, so if you wait it out a bit, you can get some amazing deals!

http://www.misshaus.com/ctrl.php?page=index

I went to their page and I think I was too late.

I'm sorry. I missed it the first time around and got in when they reposted. Maybe someone will post one in the trade threads.

Latest posts

Back