Mirror nails

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know any polishes that get the similar look:

( not nail foils, and I already know maybelline mirror magic and stargazer chrome silver)

I've seen metallic nail polishes around a lot, but they never get that kind of finish to them... simply because nails are not that perfect and brushing on polish will always leave a certain texture to it. Pretty sure the stuff on the picture is a kind of foil, the edges are far too perfect and even for it to be polish. Aside from the two you mentioned, I can only think of one other... China Glaze Millenium (I think that's the name).

Oooh!! I like!!! Those are hot!!!

Sorry I dont know of a poilsh that could create that effect, but those nails look awesome!

I used to have polish that looked like that but it was years ago and I had it in several hues, but they always looked like that, they were called Chrome but I can't remember what brand it was if it was Sally Hanson or if it was something else... but I always got compliments when I wore them!

They don't look like fake nails. And they're so smooth. Hmmmmm.

Where'd the photo come from?

Originally Posted by Slinkycats /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used to have polish that looked like that but it was years ago and I had it in several hues, but they always looked like that, they were called Chrome but I can't remember what brand it was if it was Sally Hanson or if it was something else... but I always got compliments when I wore them!

If this was around 2002-2004ish, I'm pretty sure it WAS Sally Hansen.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If this was around 2002-2004ish, I'm pretty sure it WAS Sally Hansen.
It may have been around that time, and I had several colours, and they were all super sleek and shiny and mirror like, I'm almost positive it was Sally Hansen and they were called Chrome something. I had the silver, the Blue, the Lilac and the Green and I think I had another colour too but I just can't think of it right now. I loved wearing them tho... I don't think they make them anymore sadly :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It may have been around that time, and I had several colours, and they were all super sleek and shiny and mirror like, I'm almost positive it was Sally Hansen and they were called Chrome something. I had the silver, the Blue, the Lilac and the Green and I think I had another colour too but I just can't think of it right now. I loved wearing them tho... I don't think they make them anymore sadly :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had that line, too, I LOVED them (I was in a bit of a goth phase at the time).

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had that line, too, I LOVED them (I was in a bit of a goth phase at the time).

Oh good! Someone else had them too and I wasn't dreaming it up in my head lol! 

Oh good! Someone else had them too and I wasn't dreaming it up in my head lol! 

Not at all. I remember I bought those around the same time as the first DuoChromes from Sally Hansen. I'm all about "special effects" LOL

Back