Teen Vogue + Birchbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I was asked about the special Teen Vogue box with Birchbox. This was the first I heard of it so I emailed Paulina (waiting for her response). I did find eventually find some info on the Teen Vogue site. (I'll have to find my daughter's copy of Teen Vogue to see if there's more info.) This is currently the only info I have on it.

http://www.teenvogue.com/ Get Pretty for Prom!
  We're teaming up with e-commerce site Birchbox to guarantee you rock your prom this year! Visit birchbox.com now to receive a party-perfect selection of beauty products handpicked by Teen Vogue's Eva Chen when you purchase a Birchbox membership.

More: Fashion

https://www.birchbox.com/teenvogue

Join Birchbox Now and Reserve Your Teen Vogue Box!

Don't miss out on our exclusive Teen Vogue Birchbox, filled with party-ready beauty picks. Subscribe now for $10/month and get your first monthly delivery in March.
  • Must-have samples to get you ready for spring formals
  • Makeup and hair tutorials, plus insider tips
  • Limited quantities available!

Since my eldest is no longer a BB subscriber but has Teen Vogue I figured I'd put her on the list for this box. I also signed up my other two teen daughters.

oh ok thx zadi for the info so im a subrcriber to bb  will i still get it in march?

I put my e-mail down to "reserve one" but I'd if it cost extra if you're already a subscriber?? I also am not sure HOW much extra, I'm curious to find out more info. on this.

hey ladies! so i typed in teen vogue into the birchbox search thing and out came a website with the following information. So for all of you wondering whether or not if you already have a subscription you will get a box, this should answer your questions!:) 

Already a Birchbox subscriber? No need to sign up here. We'll email all active subscribers the week of 2/20 with the chance to request a Teen Vogue box.

so no way to tell whats in it, you just gotta take a chance... what to do, what to do!

since its a partnership with teen vogue i would think there would be more makeup items than the usual BB boxes.. I saw where someone posted in another thread that subscription companies have a hard time getting ppl to give them products, its not as easy to get as, say.. skincare products and perfume samples 

Welp just got the email that I can order now. I'm not sure if I will...I'm really curious and don't want to miss out but I'm already sub crazy. SOMEONE TALK ME OUT OF THIS. 

It does kind of, and when I clicked on the link it just says "birchbox"...I already have a year subscription so now I'm confused.

got the email too, and i signed up right away!!! sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes i think the teen vogue is not a seperate, the next box will be the "teen vogue" edition..which will be my first bb box!
icon_cheers.gif

Originally Posted by Diana Mangual /img/forum/go_quote.gif

got the email too, and i signed up right away!!! sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes i think the teen vogue is not a seperate, the next box will be the "teen vogue" edition..which will be my first bb box!
icon_cheers.gif

Welcome to BB then!! 

I signed up under my sisters name, just paid with my cc so I can get in on this one. It sounds like it will be separate than a regular BB box so I didnt wanna miss out. And if I get 2 I can always give one to my sister, no biggie.

Originally Posted by smokeyeyesbytam /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hey ladies! so i typed in teen vogue into the birchbox search thing and out came a website with the following information. So for all of you wondering whether or not if you already have a subscription you will get a box, this should answer your questions!:) 

Already a Birchbox subscriber? No need to sign up here. We'll email all active subscribers the week of 2/20 with the chance to request a Teen Vogue box.
Well according to this^^ post it looks like its something you can decide if you want to opt in for or not.  I don't think I'll be opting in since I'm not a teen. 

Well, since there is five days before they release my spot in the list, has anyone emailed the company to ask if it is a seperate box? I don't want to flood them with questions if someone else is already on it

Awesome, so since I signed up for the teenvogue separately, when they ask me I will just say No. Thanks!!

Originally Posted by kdrzrbck /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well according to this^^ post it looks like its something you can decide if you want to opt in for or not.  I don't think I'll be opting in since I'm not a teen. 

I called Birchbox and they told me that ONLY March will be a Teen Vogue Box after that it will become a regular Birchbox.

For those who are new subscribers they have a chance to get the Teen Vogue Box instead of a regular box.

For those who are already subscribers they will send us an e-mail asking us if we want to get a Teen Vogue box or our regular Birchbox for March.

It will not cost extra it will still be $10.00 but you can decide if you want your box to be Teen Vogue or Birchbox for the month of March.

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I called Birchbox and they told me that ONLY March will be a Teen Vogue Box after that it will become a regular Birchbox.

For those who are new subscribers they have a chance to get the Teen Vogue Box instead of a regular box.

For those who are already subscribers they will send us an e-mail asking us if we want to get a Teen Vogue box or our regular Birchbox for March.

It will not cost extra it will still be $10.00 but you can decide if you want your box to be Teen Vogue or Birchbox for the month of March.

hmm so if I use my invitation then cancel that account after march, I can get my regular birchbox with my account AND a teen vogue box? 

Latest posts

Back