Project Purge/January Empties/No Buy Update

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is pretty late since it's past the middle of the month, but here are my January empties! No makeup items this month, but I'm hoping a few will be in the February empties post! Better late than never, right? I feel like I did really well this month as far as using up items goes, but the no-buy is a whole 'nother story. Basically, I didn't stick with it! I had some hauls from Sephora, TJ Maxx, Urban Decay, Birchbox, and I just ordered some stuff from Freeman's. Gah. So, time to get back on the horse and try again! I'm going to see if I can manage not buying anything beauty related until April 1 (unless it's something I don't have a backup of), and if I've been successful and I feel like I've got it under control, I think I might add on another month of not buying anything.

Well, anyway...here are the empties from January!

yay!!  I never keep track, it would be interesting to see what I went through in a month.

I had to make a conscious effort to keep track of everything I had used up! I kept all of my empty bottles and packets in a bag under the bathroom sink, and I'm sure my husband was wondering why I had a bag full of used-up stuff there!

I still see product in that clear bottle! go get a hack saw and cut the top off! 
laughing.gif

Haha, the one that's second from the left? That stuff smelled SO weird! Kinda like rancid fruit, so yeah... I wasn't too concerned with getting every last drop because of that and the fact that it was a lotion from a hotel room lol. But if that was an UD PP, you bet I would be hackin' that baby open! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still see product in that clear bottle! go get a hack saw and cut the top off! 
laughing.gif

Back