Salon Express Stamper

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently bought this stamper for less than $10 at Sally Beauty supply, I haven't opened it yet but plan to play with it tomorrow or Monday. I just had a question, I want to get more stamp discs for this stamper and was wondering if any other brands would work for it?

Salon-Express-Nail-Art-Stamping-Kit.jpg

I love this stamper too!  I could NEVER get my Konad to work no matter how hard I tried, and I got this one to work first shot.  I've used it with the plates it came with and Konad plates.  Here's two looks I created with it:

:
6810534929_d087675a9a_m.jpg

6742759081_d53c6ba49d_m.jpg

The Konad works well if you use their extra thick polish. (The expensive one, not the cheaper one.)

KitaRei, those are just gorgeous!

Konad's only work with their own polishes... i have seen some stores that only sell plates, i'm pretty sure they'll work just fine =)

I bought this same stamper from Family Dollar for $10. I used it once so far and love it! I think its a great tool!

My friends use the plates from the Monster Pack on Amazon with their Salon Express. =] 

I've been meaning to buy the plates pack myself to try it out. But they say it works really well! 

Just purchased this stamper today and can't wait to try it out! I even bought some new of the new Essie Luxeffects to go with it!

I picked this stamper up at michaels last weekend and I cannot get it to work, lol. Ever time I scrape the plate to get the excess nail polish off all the nail polish comes off. Any tips? 

I played with it for a bit the other day and I think I did pretty well on the first try. A lot of people were talking about how they couldn't get their image to transfer the first time and I did :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I need to buy different plates though, not a fan of the designs that came with mine. Here's one of my nails on the first try

2012-02-25140211.jpg

Originally Posted by Jennifer3310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you take the plastic off the plates?

I don't think there is plastic on them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can definitely feel the indent...let me go check though lol, I'll feel so dumb.

BTW, I dunno about everywhere, but the ROSS locations out here have that exact stamper set for 6.99.

lol omg it was the plastic! I feel so stupid! hahahahaha. I didn't realize the blue layer could come off.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol omg it was the plastic! I feel so stupid! hahahahaha. I didn't realize the blue layer could come off.

Have you tried it since? I had a hard time getting my blue layer off when I first got it

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did!! Works perfect lol I didn't even realize it peeled off. Lmao.

You'd be amazed how often I get customers calling in saying that pictures they've taken with their new phone are fuzzy because so many folks don't realize there is a plastic sheet over the lens.....

Back