Revlon Nail Art Break-Up Polish + Shatter Duos

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just saw these at Walgreens. Price unknown at this time since the display was just put out but the price tag wasn't put out yet.

Left to Right:

1. Steamy Affair
  2. Heart Break
  3. Love Hurts
  4. Cruel Intentions
  5. Star Crossed
  6. Ice Queen
  7. Killer Instincts
  8. Fatal Attraction

Edit. G at Nouveau Cheap also just posted about this. lol She said her reader said it was $10.49 at Walgreens. Glad I passed on these tonight because that's pricey in my book (*cough* Coming from the woman who bought two bottles of Cult nail polish for $10 each and has an $18 bottle of polish from Deborah Lippmann. *cough*).

ooooo I LOVE how it's double ended!!!! I'm going to have to keep an eye out for the display. I like the green/silver and nude/orange

Overdone YES, but I will admit ... I LOVE shatter and these are too cool. I'm also loving the orange. Zadi, what's the price point?

I've can make every combo there with the ones I already have.  There's isn't one original colour out of that whole collection that wasn't made by another company or other.  It'll be a definite pass for me. 

I think the double ended thing is really cool, but they are also REALLY late on this, lol. The only shatter I own is the OPI nicki minaj superbass one. Its not my favorite nail look.

This product sucks. I just paid over $8 at my walgreens for this and it looks like glitter over color polish. No crackle what so ever. Im so mad I wasted money on this...

I was at Wam-Lart on Friday and did not see these yet. I'll have to stop in at Walgreen's and check these out. Has anyone seen these at CVS?

Latest posts

Back