OOPS, I Did It Again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You know, CVS NEEDS to quit having Milani on clearance (Thankfully only one location I was at had it LOL)

The Walgreens AHA cream was clearanced to a buck, so I kinda HAD to do that. The other stuff is:

Milani blush in Luminous (I love this NARS Orgasm dupe, hardcore)

Sally Hansen in Punk Rock, Limestone, and Hard Cash (those were 1.99 each)

Sinful Colors in Irish Green, Green Ocean, and Zeus (1.99 each--I think these are new colors, possibly re-promotes, as they were in two new POP displays)

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt and Tough as Taupe (There was a buy $10 of Maybelline, get back $3 in ECBs)

L'Oreal Now You Sea Me (which I've been having trouble finding), Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe, and a single of Lush Raven (Buy $15 in L'Oreal and get back $5 ECBs)

Milani Cherry Pie, La Vie en Rose, Cool Vibe, Blackberry Baby, Creme Brulee, and NY Apple Red ($1.09 each)

This also pushed me over the $50 mark at CVS on beauty, so I should get another $5 ECBs from that within the next couple of days. So it really wasn't nearly as extravagant as it might seem, since I'll wind up with $13 back (total) in ECBs to use on other stuff.

wait! I thought your roommate put you on a no buy for till next month? you seriously broke it! LOL good for you though! I wish I could go out and get a nice haul!

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wait! I thought your roommate put you on a no buy for till next month? you seriously broke it! LOL good for you though! I wish I could go out and get a nice haul!

She THREATENED it. But....I got my work bonus, so.....

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

woohoo! I love that blue at the bottom!

Surprisingly, that's in the Sally Hansen display of greens. It's blue enough for me, though! (It's Surf Punk, if you wanna look at it in the real light)

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your nail polish collection must be getting huge!

Two months ago, I had 2 bottles. No lie. Now...umm.....right around a hundred.

I'm right there with you! My nail polish collection keeps growing, and I just preordered ALL of the Hunger Games nail polishes. I couldn't resist, all of the colors are so gorgeous and unlike anything I have! But I do feel a little weird and hypocritical for buying them given the message of the books...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Two months ago, I had 2 bottles. No lie. Now...umm.....right around a hundred.

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm right there with you! My nail polish collection keeps growing, and I just preordered ALL of the Hunger Games nail polishes. I couldn't resist, all of the colors are so gorgeous and unlike anything I have! But I do feel a little weird and hypocritical for buying them given the message of the books...
icon_rolleyes.gif
Haven't read the books, though I'm aware of the storyline and themes. But oh my LEMMY, how gorgeous are those shades? Need. Seriously. I love when a color comes out that is genuinely DIFFERENT from stuff I already have.

I tried to hold back and just pick out a few that I liked best, but ohmysquee! I ended up getting them all. I justified this purchase, like any other time I buy polish, by reminding myself that I don't go to salons to get manicures or anything, so dropping $50 on nail polish isn't that bad... ;D

I'm digging the lime at the bottom. Is it opaque or sheer? Metallic??? I don't need any more nail polish, but I'd consider buying that!

PS. Thanks a lot for getting that B. Spears song stuck in my head.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm digging the lime at the bottom. Is it opaque or sheer? Metallic??? I don't need any more nail polish, but I'd consider buying that!

PS. Thanks a lot for getting that B. Spears song stuck in my head.

It's opaque. I like it a lot, very springtimey

Latest posts

Back