Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SetToStunning

Annual Upgrade Offer?

Recommended Posts

Did anyone else get the email about upgrading to an annual subscription? They offered me 110 extra points a special "bonus" box using a promocode... so I decided to go ahead and do it as I've been a monthly subscriber for almost a year.

 

Hope I don't regret it, haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by SetToStunning View Post

 

Did anyone else get the email about upgrading to an annual subscription? They offered me 110 extra points a special "bonus" box using a promocode... so I decided to go ahead and do it as I've been a monthly subscriber for almost a year.

 

Hope I don't regret it, haha.

 

I WISH! I'm happy enough with BB that I would do it in a HEARTbeat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by calexxia View Post

 

 

 

I WISH! I'm happy enough with BB that I would do it in a HEARTbeat

 

it looks like the code could be used by anyone. Here's what the email says..

 

Thank you for being such a loyal Birchbox customer. To get the most out of your monthly deliveries, why not upgrade to an annual subscription? You'll score one free box per year and 110 Birchbox Points just for signing up. And if you upgrade by February 29th, we’ll gift you an extra-pink Birchbox with a special little surprise, plus you'll get 100 BONUS Birchbox Points*. To complete your upgrade, just enter code ‘upgrade100annual’ at checkout. Happy sampling!

 

So I guess its 100 bonus points, not 110. Whatever, all the same to me haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



I think its saying 110 point for signing up, plus the 100 points, so 210 points

 

Originally Posted by SetToStunning View Post



it looks like the code could be used by anyone. Here's what the email says..

 

Thank you for being such a loyal Birchbox customer. To get the most out of your monthly deliveries, why not upgrade to an annual subscription? You'll score one free box per year and 110 Birchbox Points just for signing up. And if you upgrade by February 29th, we’ll gift you an extra-pink Birchbox with a special little surprise, plus you'll get 100 BONUS Birchbox Points*. To complete your upgrade, just enter code ‘upgrade100annual’ at checkout. Happy sampling!

 

So I guess its 100 bonus points, not 110. Whatever, all the same to me haha.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just upgraded using that code and I got 210 points.

 

By "scoring" a free box I think they mean because $110 is only 11 boxes if you go monthly so you're getting the 12th for free.

 

I am confused by the "extra pink" box however. Is this going to be the pink box they have on your 13th month which doesn't seem to be anything special as in a surprise or is this going to be something different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes View Post

 

I just upgraded using that code and I got 210 points.

 

By "scoring" a free box I think they mean because $110 is only 11 boxes if you go monthly so you're getting the 12th for free.

 

I am confused by the "extra pink" box however. Is this going to be the pink box they have on your 13th month which doesn't seem to be anything special as in a surprise or is this going to be something different.

 

I'm confused by that as well. I'm hoping it's an extra extra freebie, because that would be awesome. But we'll find out! 

I signed up using the link, THANK YOU so so much for sharing it, OP. Seriously appreciate it. I was toying with joining for a year and that was the icing on the cake so to speak. I feel kind of guilty splurging on that subscription for myself like that,but I think this is my last sign up for a subscription service, and I might cancel some others just to pay for this one. 

The really silly part is, I've never even gotten a single Birchbox before! This is my first month. 

But I guess I'll find out if I like it or not lol. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I'm confused by that as well. I'm hoping it's an extra extra freebie, because that would be awesome. But we'll find out! 

I signed up using the link, THANK YOU so so much for sharing it, OP. Seriously appreciate it. I was toying with joining for a year and that was the icing on the cake so to speak. I feel kind of guilty splurging on that subscription for myself like that,but I think this is my last sign up for a subscription service, and I might cancel some others just to pay for this one. 

The really silly part is, I've never even gotten a single Birchbox before! This is my first month. 

But I guess I'll find out if I like it or not lol. 

 

Just keep an open mind and know that not every month will be perfect and you will LOVE it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes View Post

 

 

Just keep an open mind and know that not every month will be perfect and you will LOVE it.

 

=] I think it'll be good! It's fun to get mail and I'm looking forward to that for sure. I'm excited. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if you get the 20 percent off discount in the store for your 3, 6, 9, 12 month anniversaries if you do the annual subscription? Or are those coupons just for monthly subscriber?  I might wait until after my 3 month so I can get the 20 percent off of a purchase, then upgrade to a year... Just checked and the code still works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used the code and it let me use my current points on the order so I only ended up paying $80 for the annual membership. I like that deal! Thanks for sharing the info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by SarahElizSS View Post

 

I used the code and it let me use my current points on the order so I only ended up paying $80 for the annual membership. I like that deal! Thanks for sharing the info.

 

Wow, that is a great deal! Plus you got 210 more points? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by SarahElizSS View Post

 

I got 180 since my order was $80 instead of $110. Still an excellent deal I say.

 

Definitely! I'm already annual otherwise I'd be right there with you. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to do this in March if the promo code still works then otherwise I'll wait until my 12th month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



I was thinking the same thing :)

 

Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post

I'm going to do this in March if the promo code still works then otherwise I'll wait until my 12th month.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to use it but since my first box hasn't shipped yet it said the code was not valid. Hopefully they will make a similar offer in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!


  • Posts

    • It's Sunday. I don't feel said about anything, except for worrying about by elderly father catching coronavirus, because I could not stand to see him suffer, and feeling sad when I hear about the people who passed away. I feel lucky I still have my job, and they even gave my full hours back. Hours have been cut pretty much since December. My Dad asked me to find out when senior shopping time is, and my heart went out to him. Then he came back from shopping and he was happy, because he found cleaning wipes and groceries. He got me M&Ms. Maybe I get my love of shopping from my folks, lol. All I can think of is that stimulus check we're going to get, how if my job keeps on, I can use that to pay a credit card off, oh, that would be so amazing! And trying to use up my 2017 samples. My little hopes and dreams are surviving. Last night I went to visit my friend who lives alone. She said, I'm so depressed because I'm alone in the house. I said, that's what you need to stay alive right now. It is an advantage. But she did not see how that was a good thing. 
    • hello so I have the temptu sb makeup and I'm thinking because I got some of my makeup used that it's a little old which makes it really thick. Just making sure I can use the mixing medium and it will do the trick? If not where do I buy the stuff to thin? also I have the compressor and I'm wondering how u set it there is a knob but nothing is labeled at all
    • @Edith Awesome job! Samples rock.  Love to try them myself.... 
    • This weekend I will stay home and entertain myself using old beauty samples: Shamanuti Pumpkin Enzyme mask - this is one of my older samples. I got it in the October 2017 Petit Vour box. It smells great. I will give myself a facial.  Kani Moon Milk - this is also from the October 2017 Petit Vour box. It is heaven. It's a beach vacation in a bottle. It is a jasmine tuberose body oil with shimmer and can also be used on the hair ends and as a highlighter. I really love it. Petit Vour sent me generous and costly samples.  Nails - maybe I will use a nail polish. I'm not good at doing nails, but I do have a few nail polishes and I need to use them up. 
    • I want to mention a great YouTube channel that was really inspiring to me recently. It is Study with me - law. In case you have not seen the study with me genre of YouTube videos, these are people who live stream long study sessions so others can follow them in real time and stay focused on work. This is the channel of a young Italian attorney who is working for a judge and also studying for the judge exam. During the crisis in her country, she is working and studying at home all day every day. She will usually work on her job in the mornings and study in the afternoons, with a break every 90 minutes or so, and longer meal breaks. Her schedule is not too easy and yet not too difficult, and her videos really helped me to keep motivated when I had my second job working at home. Sadly that job was cut short by the current crisis. I wish I could live like this young woman - with her studious life and huge, beautiful law books. 

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2020 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook

Eye Makeup Reviews

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lips

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Makeup Brushes and Tools

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
×
×
  • Create New...