Hezzie

What did you get at Ulta this week??

Originally Posted by calexxia View Post

NOT throwing shade, BUT...if you've broken it almost every day, are you buying MORE or LESS than usual? I'm just nosy.

haha no prob, I guess I've only broken it...4 times, because I was distracted all weekend. But its less than usual, lol. My orders are at least smaller, if nothing else. : AND I am at least reconsidering most of them and sitting on it longer, being less impulsive. So the major things I've broken it with were: lash serum by loreal, lash food order from hautelook, toofaced vintage sale order, and urban decay friends and family order. 

Just realized its only the sixth so 4 times is pretty much every day. DARN IT. Starting fresh tomorrow. Staying off the make up websites.

Sounds to me like it's the online sales that are your downfall, yeah? DELETE THEM EMAILS UNREAD, sugar!

Sounds to me like it's the online sales that are your downfall, yeah? DELETE THEM EMAILS UNREAD, sugar!

They really really are. I've had hautelook send things to spam for years but then I placed an order and unspammed them so I'd get shipping notifications. BACK TO SPAM WITH THEM. 

I haven't been online all last week but hubby got me a few things from Ulta for my aniversary gift (He does listen to me when i think he's not lol)

ok so he brought me:

ULTANatural Eye 8 Pc. Collection

ULTA Natural Eye 8 Pc. Collection - 

2 Eye Shadow Duo Shades: Yogurt/Mink and Silk/Toast

Lip Gloss Shades: Natural/Beige

Cheek Color Shade: Flush

Eye Liner Shades: Deep Brown/Chocolate2 Eyeshadow Brushes 

ULTA 10 Shade Eyeshadow Palette

Palette 2

2239361?$lg$

He got the free gift by ULTA for me 

2238234?$lg$

and what I have been complaining that I wanted soo badley:

Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked 2 Palette

2240446?$lg$

AND

a case to put all my goods in ;)

CaboodlesStylist Grande Train Case

except mines was black but i couldn't find it on there site?

LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! XOXO

Thanks ladies!

I'm soo happy he actually listened haha

usually he gets flowers and chocolates and a card

(Which are great but flowers die cause I can't take care of them lol I have 4 kids and a dog and a fish I forget to water the flowers lol)

I been beggin for the naked palette 2 but he was like $50 no way!

So he caught me completely off guard! What a surprise!

But the last week ended horribly ( got a call for the school my son had 2 seizures!)

I just thank god he's ok

weird cause he never had one b4 and no one in my family has ever had one?!

he's getting an MRI done tomorrow

Originally Posted by ibedatfinemami View Post

Thanks ladies!

I'm soo happy he actually listened haha

usually he gets flowers and chocolates and a card

(Which are great but flowers die cause I can't take care of them lol I have 4 kids and a dog and a fish I forget to water the flowers lol)

I been beggin for the naked palette 2 but he was like $50 no way!

So he caught me completely off guard! What a surprise!

But the last week ended horribly ( got a call for the school my son had 2 seizures!)

I just thank god he's ok

weird cause he never had one b4 and no one in my family has ever had one?!

he's getting an MRI done tomorrow

Your son will be fine--the MRI will find the cause, and you'll be able to treat it, and everything will be fine.

Your son will be fine--the MRI will find the cause, and you'll be able to treat it, and everything will be fine.

thanks.. actually i'm hoping they fine nothing wrong in the MRI

if they do fine something they have to put him on meds or operate 

but for now they are just saying a freak accident that may never happen again they did an eeg on him and it came back normal ;) 

This is what I ordered today :

I got both the Tantilizer Bronzing Luminizer and the Body Shop coconut body butter FREE As well as free shipping :) So that alone saved me at least $ 21.00!! (not sure how much the Tantilizer sample is worth so I didnt include that in the 21.00) This is my first LORAC purchase and I am excited to try it!!

2232633?$sm$ Close Up: Real Life To Red Carpet Face Tutorial by LORAC
SKU: 2232633
No Refill Reminder Set4 weeks6 weeks8 weeks12 weeks
Use the drop-down above to have an email reminder sent when it's time to refill.

$39.00
$39.00zmam=28782560&zmas=1&zmaq=N&quantity=1&pcode=2232633&zman=A305174942&zmat=39.0
2241251?$sm$ FREE Mini Tantalizer Deep Body Bronzing Luminizer Sample w/$25 Lorac purchase by LORAC
SKU: 2241251
Product Not Eligable for Refill Reminder Service 1
FREE
$0.00zmam=28782560&zmas=1&zmaq=N&quantity=1&pcode=2241251&zman=A305174942&zmat=0.0
2245068?$sm$ FREE! The Body Shop Mini Coconut Body Butter with any $25 purchase by The Body Shop
SKU: 2245068
FREE
$0.00zmam=28782560&zmas=1&zmaq=N&quantity=1&pcode=2245068&zman=A305174942&zmat=0.0
2240336?$sm$ AG The Oil Gravity Feed Sample by AG Hair Cosmetics
SKU: 2240336
$0.00
$0.00zmam=28782560&zmas=1&zmaq=N&quantity=1&pcode=2240336&zman=A305174942&zmat=0.0
2243423?$sm$ Dermadoctor Litmus TS Glyc moisture packette by DERMAdoctor
SKU: 2243423
$0.00
$0.00zmam=28782560&zmas=1&zmaq=N&quantity=1&pcode=2243423&zman=A305174942&zmat=0.0
2244298?$sm$ Crest 3D White Coupon Sample by Crest
SKU: 2244298
$0.00
$0.

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani View Post

The Ulta mascara I got in my free lavender Ulta makeup kit is horrible! Does absolutely nothing for my eyelashes. frown.gif

I have a hard time using anything but maybelline the falsies or my beloved diorshow. I haven't even opened the one's from my ulta gwp packages. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops View Post

I have a hard time using anything but maybelline the falsies or my beloved diorshow. I haven't even opened the one's from my ulta gwp packages. 

Gave mine away, since I'm a fiend for tube mascara :)

Gave mine away, since I'm a fiend for tube mascara :)

I have two so I'll definitely give one away.

Diorshow is my FAVE too! wub.gif When it comes to cheaper brands, I love my Maybelline XXL, when Diorshow is too much on my monthly beauty budget.

just got this brand today...  got the body spray today..  it smells SOOOOO good.. i even filled my travalo with it..  and i have been hanging onto that waiting for the perfect scent!!  it was on clearance..  i need to go back and get more!

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2220488&productId=xlsImpprod2440027&navAction=push&navCount=1&subdoc=3825offbathsets&categoryId=cat110042

I got the Anastasia Beverly Hills Ulta-mate Brow Kit today, really excited to try everything out, esp the brow wiz. I am going to try to do my own eyebrows. Wish me luck! 

Also, had a GWP, a 3 piece set of mini lip gloss, brow gel and matte highlighter. Links are below:  

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2235735&productId=xlsImpprod3590305&navAction=push&navCount=1&subdoc=11ultaexclusiveswk3211&categoryId=cat80044%20cat80045%20cat50009

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2240667&productId=xlsImpprod4210133&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat930003

Originally Posted by Hezzie View Post

I haven't been to Ulta in sooo long!! I think I feel a visit coming up :)

Me neither...which is a good thing, lol. I'm almost out of conditioner though, and Ulta and the salon are the only places I can buy it. Which means I HAVE to go in there. I'm going to need blinders or something, lol.

I really wanted to get the 2 cosmetic bags and 10 deluxe samples BUT everything I added to my cart was excluded from coupons!! So too bad so sad, they dont get my money today. Just as well for me, I just bought a new coach tote and wallet and I really dont NEED anything from uta right now. I am considering going on a no buy, because I have been spending a lot lately and need to curb that. 

Yay! Thats hard to do, once you are in the store. I have to stay away completely, which is what I plan on doing for at least a few weeks. 

I went to ulta this week and made it out with only the conditioner I intended to buy. yay!