Hezzie

What did you get at Ulta this week??

Wtg! Talk about will power. Luckily, Ulta is about 35-40 minutes away from me so its easy for me to stay away. But I will e going soon. Every time I go I only look at make up but I really need to look at hair stuff.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops View Post

I went to ulta this week and made it out with only the conditioner I intended to buy. yay! 

Originally Posted by Hezzie View Post

Wtg! Talk about will power. Luckily, Ulta is about 35-40 minutes away from me so its easy for me to stay away. But I will e going soon. Every time I go I only look at make up but I really need to look at hair stuff.

Its a 5 minute drive from me. Which is bad news usually, but since it is close, its less tempting every time cause I can always go back.

The local Ulta just opened yesterday (Sunday) so I bought the Ulta beauty blender dupe as well as several jumbo pencils and a single shadow. Going back tomorrow for more jumbo pencils and the UD glitter kit since it's only $10.

Seriously, I have zero self control. lol. icon_lol.gif The lotion is a good lotion (No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Mineral Oil, No PABA, No Petrolatum, No Paraffin, No Animal ingredients), it's huge (16.9 oz) and on clearance. I had to get, like, two. While I was looking around I noticed buy two, get two, nail polishes... whistling.gif

AprilUlta01.jpg

I went today just for the buy 5 for $10.00 Easter special. I got some cute things, but will prob give my sister the set of lip glosses I got. She would like it.

lol I went with my coworker and she caved too

Originally Posted by calexxia View Post

That 5 for $10 is KILLING me.

Well, with the $3.50 off $10, that makes it $6.50. I should probably look and if I don't see anything that's a must, I WILL NOT go instore!

ETA: Dammit, they don't have the products listed on the website that I can see. Anyone remember what was in that deal?

Well, with the $3.50 off $10, that makes it $6.50. I should probably look and if I don't see anything that's a must, I WILL NOT go instore!

ETA: Dammit, they don't have the products listed on the website that I can see. Anyone remember what was in that deal?

The 5 items for $10 deal is in store only..

Originally Posted by kdrzrbck View Post

The 5 items for $10 deal is in store only..

Yes, but I thought that the participating items might have been listed onsite

My Ulta order just shipped. Its not too exciting, just really big bottles of my shampoo and conditioner since I'm on a no buy, but they had that free sample bag with purchases over $60 so that will be my fun for the month! 

Yes, but I thought that the participating items might have been listed onsite

Ah I see.. idk.  They show some of them on their ad but not all of them. 

Yup bought more jumbo pencils today. Haven't been there today... yet. lol

I went, and was underwhelmed with the 5/$10. Nothing good on clearance, spritzed a fragrance I'd been thinking about, and bailed. Yay me.

I went, and was underwhelmed with the 5/$10. Nothing good on clearance, spritzed a fragrance I'd been thinking about, and bailed. Yay me.

good job!

I'm doing a swap with someone so this week I ordered Stila "not So Nude" palette but I think I'll end up getting one for myself because it looks really nice. I also ordered an UIta eyeliner and an eyeshadow brush for myself.

I just made a purchase on ulta.com and got a good deal overall, I think. I used the $3.50 off $10 code plus used $3 from reward points, so my total with tax was $19.77 for:

Lorac Solid Gold Palette ($12),  Ulta Cheek Stain ($8), Ulta Baked Eyeshadow (free), Ulta Brilliant Color Lipgloss (free), then these 5 items for $1 each for their mix & match sale: CHI Mini Keratin Silk Infusion, Sweet & Shimmer Lipgloss Charm, Sweet & Shimmer Eyeshadow Quad, Ulta Travel Size Glitter Liner and Ulta Nail Laquer.

I think the retail price of everything was over $50, so I am pretty happy :)

Item

Quantity Ordered

Total

FREE Skincare Beauty Bag with any $50 Skincare purchase on ULTA.com

FREE Skincare Beauty Bag with any $50 Skincare purchase on ULTA.com by Variety

SKU:2271657

$0.00

Lip Butter Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss

Lip Butter Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss by Nivea

SKU:2256255

$2.99

Face SPF 20

Face SPF 20 by Miracle Skin Transformer

Medium

SKU:2260904

$48.00

FREE Triple Active Night Treatment .85 oz w/any Miracle Skin Transformer purchase

FREE Triple Active Night Treatment .85 oz w/any Miracle Skin Transformer purchase by Miracle Skin Transformer

SKU:2269593

$0.00

Variety Sampler

Variety Sampler by Variety

SKU:2253000

$0.00

They forgot to include the variety sampler but I received the Bliss GWP so it more than makes up for it.

tem Quantity Price  
The Natural Palette The Natural Palette
by Stila
SKU:2257836
1 $20.00 $20.00
FREE Mini Mascara w/any $25 Stila purchase FREE Mini Mascara w/any $25 Stila purchase
by Stila
SKU:2248939
FREE
$0.00
Color Outside The Lines Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Set Color Outside The Lines Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Set
by Stila
SKU:2266316
$15.00
$34.00
$30.00
Balanced & Beautiful Amazonian Kit Balanced & Beautiful Amazonian Kit
by Tarte
SKU:2251722
$19.00
$19.00
emphasEYES Waterproof Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse emphasEYES Waterproof Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse
by Tarte
Medium Brown
SKU:2247660
$28.00
$28.00
Color Me Glossy Lip Glaze Set Color Me Glossy Lip Glaze Set
by Stila
SKU:2266315
$17.00
$28.00
$17.00
Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen
by Tarte
Ivory
SKU:2241935
$38.00
$38.00
Restore Thinner Restore Thinner
by Seche
SKU:2066814
$9.00
$9.00
Slant Tweezer Slant Tweezer
by Tweezerman
Pink
SKU:1901372
$20.00
$22.00
$20.00
Pocket PRO Palette Pocket PRO Palette
by Lorac
SKU:2269611
$15.00
$15.00
Naked Basics Naked Basics
by Urban Decay Cosmetics
SKU:2251723
$27.00
$27.00
Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow
by Stila
Rose Quartz
SKU:2269021
$32.00
$32.00
Variety Sampler Variety Sampler
by Variety
SKU:2253000
$0.00
$0.00
Merchandise Total: $255.00
Coupons: ($51.00)

Subtotal: $204.00
Shipping: $0.00

765 points! (Birthday 2x all month and Bonus 2x last week)

...I just realized that I accidentally bought two of the smudge stick sets. I better love them!

:))) I bought a few things with the 20% off and I use my reward points and got $10 off... I got the hoola bronzer, porefessional, some glosses from smashbox and the naked 3.... I cracked and just bought itt... I cant wait!

I bought the Real Techniques retractable lip brush and Rimmel Stay Matte powder, used a 3.50 off 10 coupon and paid 7 something.  Not a big haul, but my Ulta order came in last week and I bought the chocolate Too Faced palette, the Stila eyeliner set and the Real Techniques silicone eye liner brush.

I love Hoola Bronzer! Just picked up Porefessional today and can't wait to try it. The Naked 3 palette is beautiful like the other two. How are you liking it so far? I'm not crazy about all the fallout though.