Sign in to follow this  
Pancua

Sindulge Discussion

Who else joined?

I didn't schedule the consultation last night and it looks like I can't go back and do it now. :/ But poking around on the website, their product prices are not what I was expecting.

This could be promising!

I did! I read an article on beauty army (I think it was actual on the beauty army site, even) that said sindulge would be a direct competitor, so hopefully they are similar and just as fabulous.

My consultation is tonight. Glamouordolleyes emailed them about her consultation and I think they are going to help her out, so I'd shoot them an email about that...I'll let you know if its helpful or worth it after I have mine! 

From the sounds of it, you won't get product until after your consult?

I'm very curious to hear what happens with yours! 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops View Post

I did! I read an article on beauty army (I think it was actual on the beauty army site, even) that said sindulge would be a direct competitor, so hopefully they are similar and just as fabulous.

My consultation is tonight. Glamouordolleyes emailed them about her consultation and I think they are going to help her out, so I'd shoot them an email about that...I'll let you know if its helpful or worth it after I have mine! 

Originally Posted by Pancua View Post

From the sounds of it, you won't get product until after your consult?

I'm very curious to hear what happens with yours! 

It's at 6 PM Eastern time tonight, so I'll be sure to update afterward! 

Yeah the site says that the box ships a week after your consultation meeting.  Mine is tomorrow at 6:30 since I'm in class until 8 tonight. I wish I could have done it today though, i'm so excited! The products seem like things i can actually AFFORD! And hopefully the points go towards them

I also noticed they haven't posted anything yet for the FAQs like they said they would...i'm definitely going to ask them tomorrow about the canceling policy

I know I posted about it earlier, but in case anyone missed it I used the promo code (JKFF) via their newsletter and my first month is free (Well actually 1cent :-) and hopefully it will work for you ) This is an inexpensive way to test this new subscription. I'm so excited to see what we get this month!

They wouldn't take my first credit card! But I think it had to do with the way my name is printed on it, meh. But thanks for telling us about the JKFF it worked for me!!

I have my beauty consultation this Wed at 4:30, it was the first day available.

I do have to say I do not like that their beauty profile is an exact rip from birchbox.

They barely changed anything from the survey...

The code worked for me. Couldn't resist 1 cent! My consult is Weds.

Thanks for the code Makeup A

I also used the code to join for a penny!  Thanks!! One thing that does make me a bit nervous: on their beauty profile information, "If I'm going to splurge on a product" question, it says "Effictive Skincare".  Call me crazy, but it makes me nervous to give my credit card info to a company without spell check....

I just got a confirmation for my purchase and it contained the link for scheduling the consultation, so those of you who closed the box, just sit tight! 

Got mine, 1pm PST, just need to remember that for CST. LOL

I don't know if they've thought this consultation out...I followed the instructions in the email confirmation but I have no idea how to access it and my consult is in 7 minutes, lol.

Did you figure it out? I had to email them and they gave me a link to follow (not the one in the original email)

I did however manage to find the cancel button and I'm about to push it...

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes View Post

Did you figure it out? I had to email them and they gave me a link to follow (not the one in the original email)

No, I tried to email them but it wouldn't let me send my message via their "contact us" form, so I just gave up and canceled. : I really don't need another sub anyway lol.

aw boo. if someone figures out what the link is. let us know. i have mine on wednesday, so hopefully they get it taken care of.

it seems like they made the website public a little too soon, should have had everything ready to go before the launch.

but im still excited. 

That is basically what they told me in their reply to my email:

Hi Jenna,

I sincerely apologize for the issues you faced today.  With the rush of new members, our site has been unable to keep up.  This is not the experience we wish for our members and I’m sorry you had to go through this.

I have cancelled your membership and issued you a full refund.  We only send sample boxes out after the consultation has been completed.

I hope that you can try us once again in the near future.  Please feel free to use promo code JKFF for your first month free.

Thank you,

So at least they offered me a refund and the code for the free first box if I decide to join again. I'll wait and see how other's consultations go.

I saw Vanessa's transcript from the subscription list thread, now I'm really excited!! I may try to log in a few min early to make sure I don't have the same problem...just in case I need to e-mail them too.

I'm also really excited they have a "suspend" subscription button! This means when I leave this summer I don't have to cancel completely (that's assuming I like the sub and want to keep it!)

Originally Posted by javagirl87 View Post

I saw Vanessa's transcript from the subscription list thread, now I'm really excited!! I may try to log in a few min early to make sure I don't have the same problem...just in case I need to e-mail them too.

I logged in 15 minutes early and it didn't matter, for whatever that is worth. I'd email at least an hour before.

This is the link they that they sent me:

http://www.sindulge.com/videocall/christina/

It's obviously different by whoever the consultant is so maybe if the login doesn't work, play with that link..

I am super excited since she seems to be interested in sending me mostly make up items, this is a service I have been waiting for!!

Mine is also Christina, I don't actually have to do a videocall with that link do I? You did an online chat right?

And yay for makeup! I hope by the time I have my chat they still have enough of the products left...I always get paranoid with things like that haha

I subbed earlier as well, also for the $.01 offer. I'm really excited, my consultation is this Wednesday at 4:15pm. I hope the first box is good, but then again I kind of don't. Now I'm up to 9 monthly subscriptions..lol I just cant bring myself to quit any!