The Look Bag - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. Wouldn't mind giving that a try at all. I can't wait for March's bag since Feb's was so impressive.

I think I am the only one who wasn't impressed at all by Look Bag. I must be a mutant. LOL

March should be interesting to say the least. I am going to have to cut out at least 2 boxes but I can't decide which ones though Look Bag and Beauty Box 5 are my top two to cut.

I loved the february look bag, probably more than any of my birchboxes. I gave the hair mask away but other than that ALL THOSE SAMPLES WERE MINE. :p 

Anyway, I'm looking forward to March, and if I like this bag as much as I liked  February's, they are definitely on my top 3. 

When I make myself narrow it down, its going to probably be beauty army, the look bag, and birchbox. but with my tax return coming in the middle of march....lol. 

I actually wasn't either but was afraid to say anything. I mean it was ok, but it wasn't fabulous. People make it seem like it was filled with gold and I just didn't understand it.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I am the only one who wasn't impressed at all by Look Bag. I must be a mutant. LOL

March should be interesting to say the least. I am going to have to cut out at least 2 boxes but I can't decide which ones though Look Bag and Beauty Box 5 are my top two to cut.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually wasn't either but was afraid to say anything. I mean it was ok, but it wasn't fabulous. People make it seem like it was filled with gold and I just didn't understand it.

I think it was the smell of the gingerbread soap, I'm obsessed with it. For me, a "great bag" only requires one REALLY good item, and everything else to be usable. The full size eyeliner that I've used daily since didn't hurt either. 

Oh good, we can sit together! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But yes, I completely agree.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think it was the smell of the gingerbread soap, I'm obsessed with it. For me, a "great bag" only requires one REALLY good item, and everything else to be usable. The full size eyeliner that I've used daily since didn't hurt either. 
I liked the soap, it wasn't the end all be all. I haven't tried the eyeliner yet, completely forgot about it to be honest. I did love the hair mask though, it did an awesome job on my hair. I absolutely loved the perfume though.

For me it was the eyeliner, it was totally worth the $10! It's my favorite eyeliner as of now! As long as the full size product each month is decent (enough so that I'll actually use i more than once) I think it'll be worth it

I'm not really interested in this spray (since I already have "warm" skin) so I hope it's not the full size product...I doubt it would be though at $40 retail. If there's nothing in the next box that I REALLY like (like the eyeliner) then I'll probably cancel.  But I guess that's the same rule for all of my subs.

I guess because my other subs kind of...sucked... this bag just blew them all out of the water, thus making it look 10x better. Plus, I LOVED the hair treatment and the gingerbread soap! I still haven't messed around with the eyeliner yet but I should be soon.

I can understand that! I loved the hair treatment too. My hair was so soft.

Hopefully they can keep up with their momentum :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I guess because my other subs kind of...sucked... this bag just blew them all out of the water, thus making it look 10x better. Plus, I LOVED the hair treatment and the gingerbread soap! I still haven't messed around with the eyeliner yet but I should be soon.

I can understand that! I loved the hair treatment too. My hair was so soft. Hopefully they can keep up with their momentum :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  
Completely agree!! I've actually got the little hair treatment package sitting in my bathroom for when I get more money I'm going to buy a full size! It smelled so good too.

I actually just canceled by subscription.  I know I was looking forward to it but my BF of 3.5 years broke up with me last night completely out of the blue and now i'm really sad. Beauty Boxes just seemed kind of stupid now...I know they aren't, and i'll probably regret it later. But it doesn't seem worth my money right now

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually just canceled by subscription.  I know I was looking forward to it but my BF of 3.5 years broke up with me last night completely out of the blue and now i'm really sad. Beauty Boxes just seemed kind of stupid now...I know they aren't, and i'll probably regret it later. But it doesn't seem worth my money right now

Feel better lady! 

When my bf broke up with me in January, I channeled all my frustration and sadness into beauty products and subs. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Whatever it takes to make you feel better. <3 

Thanks, i'm not sure what I should do to feel better. I basically moved across the country for him because I was sure we would work out. He said he's never been in a serious relationship before me and doesn''t think this "comfortable" feeling is normal, he misses all the excitement but I haven't had any time to do really fun things with him because we're both in grad school and it's stressful.  Anyways, thanks for the sympathy! I'll probably just work a lot more...that's what I normally do when this happens haha

I tried to cancel my subscription twice using their website, but when I logged in yesterday it said my account was still active so I called and canceled. I woke up today to an email thanking me for my order and a pending charge on my card. I guess I'll be calling them again today! 

Hmm that's so strange! I got a confirmation e-mail saying i canceled, did you get that?  I'll have to keep in eye on it and call them if something weird happens, thanks for letting me know.  Were you signed up for Feb's box? or was this going to be your first one?

Originally Posted by sixela /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried to cancel my subscription twice using their website, but when I logged in yesterday it said my account was still active so I called and canceled. I woke up today to an email thanking me for my order and a pending charge on my card. I guess I'll be calling them again today! 

javagirl87 - so sorry about the breakup, I personally think a beauty box would make you happy! I hope you can get through this tough time ):

Has anyone been charged? I usually wake up on the 1st and check my card to make sure they have all been charged ok and this one hasn't charged me yet..

Latest posts

Back