Birchbox - The March boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looks like in March there will be 23 boxes. At this time the pages are 404ing and in past months that means those will eventually be loaded. When the page redirects it usual means that's not going to be a live page.

More info to be posted once available. Thanks to NicoleRoyer who spotted the March pages are pending.

Updated 3/8.

Note: Box contents listed is incomplete as of March 8, 2012.

Note: Some box contents listed is based on the items in the pics. As of 3/9 at 6:45 AM Pacific certain pages are still missing (box 15) or incomplete (boxes 1, 2, 4, etc). Items that I'm listing as based on the image will be italicized.

March Birchbox 1
March Box Hi there! You’re in for a treat. This month, we’ve partnered with our friends at Teen Vogue to put together an exciting Birchbox that will help you get ready for all your spring formals and special events. After all, isn’t getting dolled up half the fun? Inside, you’ll find Teen Vogue beauty guru Eva Chen’s party-ready picks, from a sparkle-tastic polish that will glam up your mani to a moisturizing lip color. And, since you still might be searching for the perfect frock, we’ve also included a gift card to ModCloth, the stylish online boutique. Go to Birchbox.com to get the scoop on all your new products, including expert tips and tricks. You’ll also find plenty of inspiration, from a guide to picking the right beauty look for your dress (hint: no matchy matchy!) to flirty makeup ideas. xoxo, Katia, Hayley & the Birchbox Team
  1. Annick Goutal Petite Cherie
  2. essie® Luxeffects Nail Polish
  3. Kérastase Elixir Ultime
  4. FRESH Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
  5. Twistband Hair Tie

March Birchbox 2
March Box Hi there! You’re in for a treat. This month, we’ve partnered with our friends at Teen Vogue to put together an exciting Birchbox that will help you get ready for all your spring formals and special events. After all, isn’t getting dolled up half the fun? Inside, you’ll find Teen Vogue beauty guru Eva Chen’s party-ready picks, from a sparkle-tastic polish that will glam up your mani to a moisturizing lip color. And, since you still might be searching for the perfect frock, we’ve also included a gift card to ModCloth, the stylish online boutique. Go to Birchbox.com to get the scoop on all your new products, including expert tips and tricks. You’ll also find plenty of inspiration, from a guide to picking the right beauty look for your dress (hint: no matchy matchy!) to flirty makeup ideas. xoxo, Katia, Hayley & the Birchbox Team
  1. essie® Luxeffects Nail Polish
  2. tarte LipSurgenceâ„¢ lip tint
  3. Shiseido Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Papers
  4. Annick Goutal Petite Cherie
  5. Twistband Hair Tie

March Birchbox 3
  1. Annick Goutal Petite Cherie
  2. essie® Luxeffects Nail Polish
  3. PETER THOMAS ROTH Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel
  4. tarte LipSurgenceâ„¢ lip tint
  5. Twistband Hair Tie

March Birchbox 4
  1. essie® Luxeffects Nail Polish
  2. tarte LipSurgenceâ„¢ lip tint
  3. Kérastase Elixir Ultime
  4. kate spade new york Twirl
  5. Twistband Hair Tie

March Birchbox 5
March Box Hi there! We’ve always had a bit of a love-hate relationship with March. Spring isn’t quite in full bloom, and it’s easy to fall into a when-is-my-vacation funk. But enough of that. This month, we’re shaking off everything that’s weighing us down. Bye-bye, beauty baggage! To help whip your beauty routine into shape, we’ve chosen samples that will tackle all of your lingering beauty annoyances. Hair? Consider it tamed. Skin? Vibrant. Once your regimen is on the right track, you’ll have plenty of time to tackle other problems—like what you’re going to wear this season. xoxo, Katia, Hayley & the Birchbox Team
  1. Oscar Blandi Pronto Wet Instant Volumizing Conditioner
  2. Oscar Blandi Pronto Wet Instant Volumizing Shampoo
  3. One Love Organics® Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm
  4. Kusmi Tea Paris - I Love My Detox Tea
  5. Annick Goutal Petite Cherie
  6. Color Club Classic Nail Polish

March Birchbox 6
March Box Hi there! We’ve always had a bit of a love-hate relationship with March. Spring isn’t quite in full bloom, and it’s easy to fall into a when-is-my-vacation funk. But enough of that. This month, we’re shaking off everything that’s weighing us down. Bye-bye, beauty baggage! To help whip your beauty routine into shape, we’ve chosen samples that will tackle all of your lingering beauty annoyances. Hair? Consider it tamed. Skin? Vibrant. Once your regimen is on the right track, you’ll have plenty of time to tackle other problems—like what you’re going to wear this season. xoxo, Katia, Hayley & the Birchbox Team
  1. Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens
  2. Color Club Neon Nail Polish
  3. Kusmi Tea Paris - I Love My Detox Tea
  4. stila Smoky Eye Shadow Palette
  5. Traditions by Nick Chavez Yucca Shampooing Cream
  6. Grandma Stelle's Hand Wash?? (Not sure about this one other than it's Grandma Stelle's.)

March Birchbox 7
  1. Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien
  2. Color Club Classic Nail Polish
  3. EVE LOM TLC Radiance Cream
  4. Koh Gen Do Cleansing Water Cloths
  5. Tea Forté® skin-smart™ Teas
  6. Traditions by Nick Chavez Yucca Shampooing Cream

March Birchbox 8
  1. Supergoop!® Sunscreen Swipes™
  2. Color Club Classic Nail Polish
  3. Lulu Organics® Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder
  4. Tea Forté® skin-smart™ Teas
  5. Apothedermâ„¢ Stretch Mark Cream
  6. NIA24® Skin Strengthening Complex

March Birchbox 9
  1. Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum
  5. stila Smoky Eye Shadow Palette
  6. Harvey Prince Yogini

March Birchbox 10
  1. Supergoop!® Sunscreen Swipes™
  5. Harvey Prince Ageless - Pink Grapefruit
  6. One Love Organics® Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm

March Birchbox 11
  1. Oscar Blandi Pronto Wet Instant Volumizing Conditioner
  2. Oscar Blandi Pronto Wet Instant Volumizing Shampoo
  4. Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens
  5. TALIKA Lipocils Expert
  6. AHAVA Essential Day Moisturizer - Normal to Dry Skin

March Birchbox 12
  1. Miss Jessie's® Original Quick Curls
  2. PETER THOMAS ROTH Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel
  4. Deborah Lippmann Stripper To Go
  6. One Love Organics® Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm

March Birchbox 13
  1. Kusmi Tea Paris - I Love My Detox Tea
  2. One Love Organics® Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm
  3. Traditions by Nick Chavez Yucca Shampooing Cream
  4. Color Club Neon Nail Polish
  5. Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien
  6. PETER THOMAS ROTH Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel

March Birchbox 14
  1. Miss Jessie's® Original Quick Curls
  3. WEIâ„¢ Pomegranate Buffing Beads
  4. One Love Organics® Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm
  5. I Coloniali Deep Massage Body Cream with Myrrh
  6. I Coloniali Tibetan Shower Cream with Rhubarb
Box 15 image March Birchbox 15

March Birchbox 16
  1. Color Club Neon Nail Polish
  2. Miss Jessie's® Original Slip Sudsy Shampoo
  3. Miss Jessie's® Original Créme de la Créme Conditioner
  4. Miss Jessie's® Original Curly Meringue
  5. WEIâ„¢ Pomegranate Buffing Beads
  6. Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien
  7. I Coloniali Tibetan Shower Cream with Rhubarb

March Birchbox 17
  1. Orofluido Elixir
  2. Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien
  3. Tea Forté® skin-smart™ Teas
  4. RGB Nail Polish
  5. AHAVA Essential Day Moisturizer - Normal to Dry Skin
  6. NIA24® Physical Cleansing Scrub

March Birchbox 18
  1. Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser
  6. Kérastase Elixir Ultime

March Birchbox 19
  1. AHAVA Essential Day Moisturizer - Normal to Dry Skin
  2. Supergoop!® Sunscreen Swipes™
  4. Harvey Prince Yogini
  5. Color Club Neon Nail Polish
  6. Kérastase Elixir Ultime

March Birchbox 20
  1. Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien
  3. Orofluido Elixir
  5. One Love Organics® Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm
  6. Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint

March Birchbox 21
  1. Orofluido Elixir

March Birchbox 22
  1. Color Club Classic Nail Polish
  2. Harvey Prince Ageless - Pink Grapefruit
  3. Orofluido Elixir

March Birchbox 23
  1. Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser
  3. Eye Rock Designer Liner
  4. Deborah Lippmann Stripper To Go
  5. Hollywood Fashion Secrets® Hollywood Fashion Tape®
  6. Orofluido Elixir

Doing what I can not to peek this month. I know I'll see the teen vogue box, but I'm going to try and wait it out on the other box I ordered.

That's exciting! I totally will end up looking at them all, since it's still a surprise as to which one out of all those that I'll get. =] 

YAY
hehe.gif

Hello! I'm new here! I opted for the Teen Vogue Birchbox, but still would love to peek at the March contents. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I figured it's special edition and those don't come around too often, so might as well go for it with no regrets! But I'm still curious about the rest. I really wish they would have made it an option to purchase an extra box, but I'll just live vicariously through this thread lol.

awesome blossom, cant wait to see what im getting!! I will def have to peek, i cant help myself. kuddos to those peeps who can!

There are some interesting new items on the shop page. (I've never seen them there before)

Let me know if these have been in boxes before.

If these are any indication of the regular BB, I'm kind of sad I opted in for the TVBB. Oh well.

Excited! I wonder if they're going to do the same as they did last month; not upload the pages until the 10th or after so we can't peek.

The deborah lipman and brow pencil have been on the shop for a long time.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are some interesting new items on the shop page. (I've never seen them there before)

Let me know if these have been in boxes before.

If these are any indication of the regular BB, I'm kind of sad I opted in for the TVBB. Oh well.

It's nice that they keep things under lock and key, I got my box on the 7th so I had no idea what was going to be in my box this time around. And I loved it! Maybe if Im not expecting one thing or another Ill love my boxes a whole lot more :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm going to try hard not to look at the pages this month. 

When do they reward your referral points? I've bugged them a few times this month worried I'll never see my points, but they keep saying they'll show up soon, since my friend's box has shipped. Do they show up the last day before the new month?

Latest posts

Back