Giveaways

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! Not trying to plug my blog or anything, but I just thought i'd let you know I'm doing a giveaway after I reach 60 followers (I have 25 now). So i'm hoping to use some of the things I get in my 6 (yea...6 now) Beauty Boxes from March in the giveaway. This is to being optimistic that i'll have 60 buy the end of March...but you never know!

How do you guys usually make your giveaways? Rafflecopter? And how do you decide what to put in them?

I like Rafflecopter.

I choose stuff based on what I can afford, and what I think people will want.

Dang it!

Until I can get my machine up and running, I can't use Rafflecopter since it requires installing Java and my work machine doesn't allow that to be installed.  

mad.gif

I should have checked that out too...my computer is so old and i usually have problems with java. Maybe i'll just do it at my office computer.

I was thinking it would be fun to get some MuT bloggers to be a part of my giveaway! I can make a link to you guys (a GFC+ request to your blog) as one of the entries! Let me know if you're interested :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can usually find your blogs in your signatures so just let me know!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dang it!

Until I can get my machine up and running, I can't use Rafflecopter since it requires installing Java and my work machine doesn't allow that to be installed.  

mad.gif

Latest posts

Back