What are you currently testing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I am close to reviewing Tarte's Amazonian Clay foundation, and I am using some skin care items I plan to review (testing those takes so much longer). I have a long list of need to tries. :/

I have SO many things I need to blog about and test but I am always sidetracked by my day job lol. If only I get use beauty products and blogging as a living.

My top of the list are my BH cosmetics palettes though.

I'm a week into testing out the Juice Beauty blemish kit. So far...ain't doin' a thing for me! But I'm going to see it through to the end. 

I have a blue light therapy machine I need to test out. I should get a before pic today, and then take weekly progress pictures.

SO much from my boxes!

My closest to review are a couple of Giovanni samples, and the Camille Beckman body wash I got from GoGoGirlfriend...

I have the Bite Spring Cleaning Trio coming in the mail that I can't wait to test out and review.  It comes with the cherry lip scrub, superfruit butter and their spf 15 sheer balm in Creme.

I'm also seriously looking at a ton of new Benefit products since I'm trying to nail down my perfect face routine so that might be in the works as well.  

I just tried Sula's Paint and Peel nail polish - ugh. Terrible product, so not worth the time!

Latest posts

Back