Sign in to follow this  
internetchick

What are you currently testing?

I am close to reviewing Tarte's Amazonian Clay foundation, and I am using some skin care items I plan to review (testing those takes so much longer). I have a long list of need to tries. :/

I have SO many things I need to blog about and test but I am always sidetracked by my day job lol. If only I get use beauty products and blogging as a living.

My top of the list are my BH cosmetics palettes though.

I'm a week into testing out the Juice Beauty blemish kit. So far...ain't doin' a thing for me! But I'm going to see it through to the end. 

I have a blue light therapy machine I need to test out. I should get a before pic today, and then take weekly progress pictures.

SO much from my boxes!

My closest to review are a couple of Giovanni samples, and the Camille Beckman body wash I got from GoGoGirlfriend...

I have the Bite Spring Cleaning Trio coming in the mail that I can't wait to test out and review.  It comes with the cherry lip scrub, superfruit butter and their spf 15 sheer balm in Creme.

I'm also seriously looking at a ton of new Benefit products since I'm trying to nail down my perfect face routine so that might be in the works as well.  

I just tried Sula's Paint and Peel nail polish - ugh. Terrible product, so not worth the time!

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Yes, it is quite good. Why do you ask this?
    • But what if she CAN'T afford experimenting with different products? That might really make the situation worse and harm her hair even more... Same with home remedies. If your really want to change your hairstyle then hair extension is a good option because you won't damage your hair and scalp. You can actually lookup the tutorials on the web, but videos on Youtube are more descriptive.
    • Hi, I'm moving to the UK shortly from London. Are there any British skincare/makeup brands that are difficult to obtain there? I might need to stock up before leaving! J
    • A man goes to the doctor, concerned about his wife’s hearing. The doctor says, “Stand behind her and say something and tell me how close you are when she hears you.” The man goes home, sees his wife in the kitchen, cutting carrots on the countertop. About 15 feet away he says, “Honey, what’s for dinner?” Nothing. He gets halfway to her and repeats the same question. Nothing. Very concerned, he gets right behind her and asks again “What’s for dinner?” She turns around and says “For the THIRD time, beef stew!”
    • There are a variety of benefits for Orange Essential Oil. I am mentioning some of them: 1. It lifts your mood up and reduce the stress 2. It treats skin conditions like acne 3. It helps with Upset Stomach 4. Can be used as a flavor in food and beverages

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook