Birchbox Sample Closet

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just got this email from birchbox:

Quote: Surprise! You've been handpicked for a super-special promotion.* Ever wish you could choose your own Birchbox samples? Now you can. This month, we're giving select members the chance to raid our sample closet, which is jam-packed with 100+ different deluxe product samples. Hurry—access is limited!Here's what you need to do:Step 1: Shop for full-size products using one of the checkout codes below.Step 2: On April 2, look out for an email with the virtual key to the sample closet.Step 3: Select your samples! Choose from a huge list. We'll send them to you free of charge     Spend $125, Choose 10 samples, Use code: samplecloset10 Spend $150, Choose 15 samples, Use code: samplecloset15

Im so tempted!

omg that is awesome! I WANT THIS EMAIL! I wonder if it would work on any account, or only on accounts who got this email?

That's such a cool thing! I wish I could do that. But I just subscribed, so it would be silly of them to pick me.

(Just realized that it's a code you use)

I don't have the money to spend on that right now, Maybe in the next few months though! Congrats to all of you that got chosen. =] Let us know what you get!! 

That's pretty awesome! I don't know if I would be able to spend 150 there though.... Let me rephrase that, I COULD, but I shouldn't haha.

Yea thats a little steep if you ask me... I already have 2 BB accounts so I get 10 samples every month anyway.. Hm but if I was shopping around for something expensive like a flat iron or blow dryer it would be a good deal... too bad they dont offer many choices in these categories

Ya, it definitely is a nice perk if you were already going to make a larger order. For me though, it's too much money to spend to justify doing so. Especially since I already signed up for an annual subscription with them. But it's cool that they're expanding their promos and doing stuff like that. 

Sometimes if you use your bonus points, the codes do not work.  For example, to get the hair dryer, I had to spend $125 AFTER using my bonus points according to an email I received from the company.  Does anyone know if this code can be combined with bonus points?

THANKS!

Originally Posted by Janamaste /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is tempting since I should have $50 worth of points when my March BB shows up.

@snllama: Do you think it's possible you were chosen because they messed up your second Birchbox this month?

It should really say "You are invited to Spend $150 in our shop"... I'm so disenchanted with Birchbox.

Originally Posted by LoveJesslina /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@snllama: Do you think it's possible you were chosen because they messed up your second Birchbox this month?

I'm not sure. I doubt that CS issues and the email list serv are in anyway connected. It may be because now I am an annual member? I just switched over this month. Or maybe completely random. Was I the only one that got the email?

125 is really steep. Id love to shop their closet, but I have to pass. 

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not sure. I doubt that CS issues and the email list serv are in anyway connected. It may be because now I am an annual member? I just switched over this month. Or maybe completely random. Was I the only one that got the email?

125 is really steep. Id love to shop their closet, but I have to pass. 

My first "annual" box was february and I didn't get it. hmmmm.

Yeah, I have an annual membership as well and I didn't get the email either. :/

Has anyone heard anything about whether or not we can use the code even if we didn't receive the email? I'd be more than happy to clear out the build-up in my cart if I'll get 15 free samples out of it.

I didnt recieve the email, but if I did, I would purchase a Clarisonic and some cleanser to go along with it.   Its fun for someone who can spend a lot shopping on Birchboxes website. 

If i have to spend $125 then I dont see how its a great deal. I personally will not be spending that much on BB.

Latest posts

Back