OMG! This Woman is 71??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what a raw, live vegan diet can do for you! My skin has never looked better since going raw. Screw skincare, get your greens on! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

She looks incredible. I don't think I've ever seen anyone look that good even at 60. I'm hoping I look that young at 71.

She definitely does look amazing! I've gotta say, though, the exception doesn't make the rule. If you can find more people who look like that because of a vegan diet, then you can sign me up! Otherwise, I'd have to say I'm extremely jealous of her genes.

Holy crap! I just Googled her too, she's a pretty cool woman. I don't think I could commit to a raw diet, but I think fruits and veggies are a really important part of the diet.

My Grandmother is 65 and looks pretty incredible too, and she isn't an overly healthy eater, but she does watch her weight. I hope I have here genes haha 
icon_razz.gif

Wow beautiful, I want to be a Vegan, but I love meat so being a Vegan is going to be  on the waiting list LOL

I think there's more to it than just eating raw foods. I have a feeling she possibly some gets estrogen shots.

Actually, I take back my previous post. She's only been raw for a few years. Before that, she was a flexitarian for many years. Raw or not, though, living a healthy lifestyle def contributed to her graceful aging.

Karyn Calebrese is another great example of that. She's been raw for 20+ years and was a vegetarian for 12 before that. She's 65

Damn! She's gorg!

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Actually, I take back my previous post. She's only been raw for a few years. Before that, she was a flexitarian for many years. Raw or not, though, living a healthy lifestyle def contributed to her graceful aging.

Karyn Calebrese is another great example of that. She's been raw for 20+ years and was a vegetarian for 12 before that. She's 65

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow!!!  She looks fantastic!

that's just insanity! 
icon_eek.gif

i used to be a pescetarian, but then my doctors/family/friends forced me to at least become a flexitarian since i got hospitalized last year. so i eat meat in their presence and to be polite/respectful to cooks. but now i'm scared. but she's been an on/off vegetarian for 40 years, right?

should start doing the green drink thing too. i mostly do orange foods (tomatoes, carrots, oranges eaten raw as a snack, not blended into a juice) because i hear they give you a nice complexion and a natural pink flush on your cheeks. she is so right about doctor bills being more expensive than buying organic food.

From what I've read, orange foods will make your skin Orange. Children that eat too many oranges or carrots get orange fingers or to extreme become entirely orange.

Carotenemia happens to infants and adults. Perhaps it starts as a healthy "glow" but people always think some is good and more is always better. Next thing you know, you are orange!

Back