Intense Hair Mask

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The ends of my hair are really dry, but I want to avoid getting a hair cut because I am trying to grow it out.
Is there a product that I can apply to my hair that will seal split ends and make my hair look more vibrant? I was hoping to find a intense hair mask of some sort.

This is the product I'm most in search for for my hair as well! A conditioner and/or serum that will make my brittle, dry, split ends go away. I have long, stick straight hair that is kind of coarse due to the extremely dry weather here in Albuquerque. 

So far, I've had the best luck with Phyto Huile d'ales intense hydrating oil treatment. It's kind of pricey, but it works. I apply it to my ends at night, and shower the next day. Afterwards, my ends are seriously shiny and split end free. This is the best I've found so far. Second best would be Burt's Bees Avocado Butter pre-shampoo treatment. It doesn't make my hair shiny, but it does make it feel less damaged and more healthy when I leave it on all night before showering the next morning.

I use so many hair oils and serums, but honestly I haven't found one that is stellar yet. Not even Kinerase, BioSilk, Amika... The Kinerase Elixir Ultime is probably my favorite of them all though.

Let me know if you find something that works!

Oh, I should add that I would advise against trying the Nexxus pro-mend treatment for split ends. Sticky, sticky, sticky!

Latest posts

Back