Ulta Secret Garden Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Has anyone tried the Ulta Secret Garden Collection? It's a palette with 9 eye shadows, blush, lip gloss and eye liner. For some reason I'm really drawn to the colors. I realized I have almost no bright colors in my makeup collection. I do have a 88 matte palette, but I'd rather some shimmer. Anyway I wanted to know if anyone has ever tried this specific palette or any ulta shadows and what has your experience been? Thanks so much!

I got this palette over the weekend and I am not impressed. The colors look nice but are not very pigmented at all. That isn't a huge upset since you can still wear colored eyeshadows without it looking like clown makeup but the eyeshadows don't last long either. The blush and lipgloss are alright, nothing special. The thing I hate most is there is no mirror. I wanted this palette to keep in my purse since it includes the applicators but I still need to use my compact for the mirror to put it on. The best thing about the palette is the tiny eyeliner. I was surprised at how well this was. I would probably buy the liner separately. Overall, its an okay set. Ulta cosmetics usually aren't very good so I don't know why I got this honestly. I think it would be good for someone starting out with makeup since you get a wide range of colors, even if they aren't pigmented very well. 

The colors are very pretty, and the price is great. I haven't tried it myself, but it gets decent reviews, with the biggest issues being lack of pigmentation (as mentioned by cassie) and short wear time. It may be worth a try for you if you like shimmer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Back