Painter's tape for clean edges?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm typically good at applying my own nail polish but I get all obsessive over it and it's usually never perfectly the way I want it. So I was wondering if anyone has ever tried Liquid Palisade's Painter's Tape for Nails, or anything like that product, to get perfectly clean and straight edges? Or would regular blue painter's tape cut into thin strips work just fine?

I dont have the patience to tape around my nails. 
laughno.gif

What I find works best for me is to be as steady as possible and just go back with a Qtip dipped in acetone and go around the nail to clean up any spills.

Thanks for the advice, I don't think I'd have the patience for painter's tape either lol

Good idea, I always forget to grab some q-tips before I start. I can imagine that painter's tape probably is easier if I would just take a little extra time to use it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Lately, and unfortunately, all of my make-up doing has been really rushed :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't have the patience/too lazy for the tape. I just make my messes and once it's dry I take a warm shower and most of the excess paint comes off my skin and what doesn't I just remove with nail polish remover and a Q Tip

Latest posts

Back