keracolor

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! OK so I tried the keracolor... oh my God! I left it in my hair as the directions say and styled it as normal. My hair was so voluminous as it is usally but I didn't dry it completely so I didn't think too much of it. Let me tell you though,  I woke up the next day my hair was a grease ball! It looked like I hadn't washed my hair in 5 days no joke. Mind you, my hair is past my shoulders and only used half the packet and distributed it through out my hair. So that product is a major fail, which isn't exactly MyGlams fault but just wanted to let everyone know of my experience.

Hi everyone, I tried Keracolor also and I absolutely LOVED it!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I already ordered a bottle. My hair wasn't greasy at all. I'm wondering if you may have used to much or something went wrong I know  the card that was sent with it said its 3-4 applications per duo-packet. My hair was sooo soft and shiny. I honestly think it did add some dimension to my highlights and best of all no frizz.  I cant wait to try the Violet!

I have short hair, so I didn't use a lot of the product. My hair still ended up being super greasy. I guess the product just doesn't work for some hair types! I was really looking forward to trying this product, so disappointed :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have highlighted hair and the Keracolor did seem to brighten my highlights and make them stand out more. However, I have fine hair so I have to be careful how much I use. One time it came out perfectly, but another I put a bit too much on and like others here, it made my hair greasy.

Latest posts

Back